The Dark Knight!

"Whoo boy, I bet you're wondering what's on for today!"

The assembled group, now consisting of the usuals plus Glynda, Ironwood, Roman, Neo, and Qrow, mostly gave half hearted replies except for the students, who were still pumped by the previous multiverse they saw with Nora's voice booming over her peers. "Come on, show us more!"

"Ah, such enthusiasm," DB chuckled, though it clearly lacked any mirth, "You have no idea what your in for with this."

The inhabitants had reactions to comment with concern ranging to intrigue. No one liked it when DB pulled that ominous nonsense. "Could you not and start the video, we've been waiting for a while now." Ruby stated, eager to see what this deity or whatever had in store for them.

The being rolled his currently nonexistent eyes and the movie to the other world began to play. The Dark Night!

The scene opens up with many people evacuating a large hospital. Mothers grabbing their children and newborns, doctors and nurses wheeling out patients and paralyzed people.

One officer went to go get Lie Ren, an Atlas executive who was badly burned in a terrorist attack.

He opened the door to see a doctor by Ren's bedside, holding a chart. Ren was laying on the hospital bed, bound by many restraint belts and handcuffs. The left side of his face and left arm were covered in bandages and absorbing pads.

Nora immediately clung to Ren's hand, fear and grief worming its way into her heart. "What happened to Renny?"

"He must've went through an accident or... something worse." Qrow hypothesized, not all comfortable of the possibility of the worse part. Naturally, Neo was intrigued with the worse part, hopeful that she could witness a nicely gruesome backstory on Ren's condition.

"Only a few seconds in and it's already a little bit of a shit show." Roman dryly remarked.

Ruby let out a nervous gulp and mustered up the nerve to point out, "Anyone else seeing the handcuffs? All the straps?"

"Hard not to notice." Yang Mumbled uncomfortably.

"Doctor, we have to get the patient out of-" The officer was cut off due to a bullet piercing him between the eyes.

Gasps rang out from the sudden death, mostly from the students. Having witnessed this before, none of the occupants reacted as badly but it was always still quite unsettling to watch someone die, no matter how much they got used to it.

Neo had a little smirk on her face. It was nothing spectacular but still somewhat comedic to her.

Glynda, Qrows, and Ironwood's gaze hardened. If they had a bad feeling before then this was the boulder atop the pile of rocks. Oxpin felt the same but kept his gaze neutral.

Ren's unbandaged eye widened and he started panting heavily, like a wild animal.

Ren's behavior had gotten worse since his arrival at the hospital. He would scream and cry violently with psychotic spasms, other times he sobbed uncontrollably while screaming "NORA!" while clawing at his face. Eventually, they were forced to restrain him when he bite a nurse's hand so badly, she had to get stitches.

Ren was in constant agony, but he refused medication or skin grafts for the 3rd and 4th degree burns on his injuries.

Everyone witnessed the madness in Ren's eyes and everyone had to recoiled at least a little, even Neo to some extent.