Meteor Jaune!

"What the fresh hell is this?" Muttered an irate Adam Taurus until he noticed the sight of Blake with her friends and put on his evil face. "Ah, my love! How good-" A banana peel smacking him in the face cut off his evil monologue.

"Sorry bro, I was aiming for the trash bin, not the dumpster fire." Sun said with a smirk. Adam reached for his blade only to notice it's absence. "You're just now noticing the absence of our weapons? He always this slow to the party?" Sun asked aloud as he sat with his arms behind his head and propped his legs on the table.

"Oh snap, take it Taurus!" Tyrian laughed before looking around for his queen. The only people in the room were Adam, Monkey, and the two beacon teams minus Jaune, who hadn't responded to his friend request yet. He really wanted to refine the kid's torture skills, even if he wasn't that lovable sociopath from that movie. "Where is-"

"Gone. Told you I was alternating." Said the disembodied voice.

"Excuse me, but what are we doing here?" Adam sort of demanded. A paper landed on his head and he read, Sun doing the same. They now understood the situation. "Ah... who's Jaune?"

"Our best buddy." Nora stated happily while her friends nodded.

"Now how's ready for a story I like to call Meteor Arc!" The voice announced proudly as the movie started. The group was wondering why the story was called that but decided they'd find out soon enough.

A blonde boy dressed only in black shorts and black combat boots with a silver trim was walking down the hallway of beacon. He had fair yet grayish skin while the sides of his neck and the top side of his arms and back were glowing blue. He was clearly a faunus, since he had horns and a lizard like tail that had spikes on it just like his back.

"Is that Jaune?!" Nora gasped. "He looks so badass!"

"And hot." Yang breathed. His body was that of a fighter, lean and mean muscle. Not too bulky but oh so noticeable. "Wouldn't mind feelin' those guns."

"Gotta hand it to him, he's got nice abs. Not like mine but still good." Sun said with a thumbs up of approval.

"What type of faunus is he supposed to be?" Blake asked curiously. Adam shrugged even though she wasn't talking to him.

"Perhaps a species long died out or only existed in other multiverses." He suggested.

Jaune was walking with a care in the world as he strolled around Beacon, ignoring the mixed looks he received for his lack of outfit. Ladies liked confidence after all. Then someone came up to him and tried to shove him from the side, causing him to immediately turn and pummel them several feet into a wall. His eyes seemed to burn for a second until he realized what he had done.

"Oh my Oum, I'm so sorry!" He said as he rushed on over to help an armored teen with orange burnt hair out of the wall.

"Ha! Take that Cardin!" Nora cheered. Ren and Pyrrha would've commented on her cheering of violence, had the action not been provoked.

"Jeez, Lady killer's got a monstrous right hook." Yang said with no small amount of admiration in her voice.

"I could've sworn he was on fire for a second too." Ruby noted and received some looks. "That could've been his aura flashing but I don't think it was." The others might've said something skeptical about that, then again, Yang's hair lights on fire when she's pissed, so that might this Jaune's case too.

Jaune helped Cardin sit up since he was too dazed to get up on his own. Jaune just sat him against a wall and hoped he would recover on his own. People just ignored the scene and continued to talk. Only one person came up to him about the incident.