Bleached Jaune

"That's strange." Blake said aloud, drawing the attention of the other equally confused Beacon students. "I felt as though we went through a highly emotional moment regarding my future. Does anyone else?" Everyone nodded in agreement of her words.

"You did." The voice confirmed. "But I erased your memories so you could function appropriately."

"WHAT?!" They all yelled in unison, ignoring Salem, her previously brought grimm, Ozpin, and the Branwen siblings take their seats.

"Ah, the new arrivals. Please, get acquainted." The voice said, trying to take attention away from himself.

"Uncle Qrow!" Ruby beamed as she jumped to hug her uncle, ignoring the scent of various liquor on him.

"Good to see ya kiddo." He coolly said as he returned the hug.

Yang and Raven simply stared at each other uncaringly for a moment, both making nearly inaudible grunts of recognition just as they turned to the screen. A bond had yet to be forged between them, but this was progress. They said something to each other.

Salem just waved at the rest of the kids lazily and they waved back. "So what did you all watch?" Salem asked.

"Something about Jauney and Blakey's future I think." Nora answered as she put a hand on her chin in thought.

"Really. How are the sisters doing." Salem asked, intrigued by future development.

"The who?" Pyrrha asked with a curious expression matching her friends.

"Oh... never mind." Salem said. The screen turned black and the show came on.

In the middle of what appeared to be ancient ruins in the desert of the grimmlands, a battered and weak looking Glynda was being held up by her neck by a feral looking lady with wild and untamed red hair reaching her upper back. This woman clearly wasn't human or faunus. She had pure white skin with black veins, red souless eyes, powerful claws, and teeth like daggers. She wore tight black pants with some holes, a black fishnet sleeved shirt with a slightly higher than normal collar and red outlines, and black military grade boots.

She was missing her left arm.

The Beowulf's eye's lit up with recognition and it barked, drawing the attention of everyone in the room and curious looks from its fellow grimm.

"What's it saying? Did Jimmy fall down a well?!" Nora sked frantically.

Salem waved off her concerns, a slight expression of surprise on her face. "No. It would've eaten Jimmy by now. No, It recognizes that woman." Salem said before she put a hand on its head. "I see. That's you." She said aloud too everyone's shock. Even Raven and Ozpin were surprised by that, judging by the latter's sip changed for a moment and the former's slight brow raise.

"Heal him." The grimm woman growled as she nearly throttled Glynda.

"No. I won't endanger my student." She rasped defiantly, rousing more of the grimm woman's ire.

Just as the grimm lady was about to commence chocking her captive out, someone's bloody hand grabbed her arm in a vice like grip. "Get off of her." Jaune (Volume 4 outfit) growled out. His armor was still in tact, but the left side of him and his clothing were shredded up in a tattered and bloody mess.

The grimm woman unveiled a smile filled with viscous teeth. "You see?" She laughed out. "He wants to struggle! Give my prey a chance." She purred out. She quickly ripped her arm away, letting Jaune and Glynda get some distance.