Jaune the Dense

Whoo boy, I'm back and ready to write. This piece of alternate reality comes from a cool guy named Guikoi. Check him out right now!

And Shout outs to The unknown Plague for being a good beta yet again.

Cue the lights and before us sat Salem, Cinder and her underlings, and Ozpin alongside the usuals.

"It sure has been a while hasn't it." DB sighed, sounding somewhat dejected.

"We've literally just waited here for a seconds." Yang pointed out.

"Lots of other cool authors sure have gotten ahead of me." He said more dejectedly.

"Who?" Ruby asked.

"Nothing... let's just see what's in store for this one. Hmmm... Oh! Jaune the Dense!" DB sounded rather excited for this one.

"Wait I thought this was supposed to be an alternate universe." Pyrrha said, receiving nods from most of the people in the room. Even Cinder nodded, having seen this boy's... lack of subtle understanding. "This doesn't sound very alternate."

"... Just watch."

S Lay the Demon Lord

The Order of the Chosen Hammer doth decree that knight champion, Jaune, shall confront the Demon Queen and satisfy his chosen duties.

Should the champion undertake the task, he shall journey to the Blackgate Castle at the dge of the Forest of Lust.

Gods be with ye.

Signed, Guildmaster Ozpin.

The crew became rather intrigued, Ozpin with a tint of nostalgia vision, "Me, a Guildmaster yet again eh?" He hadn't been that for a long time.

"Awesome, Jauney's gonna whoop some demon butt!" Nora yelled excitedly before blowing a rasberry at Salem and her underlings.

Salem scoffed, "I wouldn't cheer just yet. You never know how these universe's events may unfold."

"Someone's scared of another butt whooping~." Nora whispered to her team. She knew what was running in Salem's head after watching the Salem games.

Jaune looked away from the parchment and directed his attention upwards. Blackgate Castle stood in front of him, with the cullis closed and a horned skull atop the gate. "Hellooooo! Anyone there? I'm here to slay a Demon Lord? Can you let me in?" Afterwards the cullis began to rise, allowing Jaune inside. "Thank you!"

Jaune walked down the red carpeted halls with golden candelabras and red curtains, all made of the highest quality silk and gold. "Huh, pretty nice place." Jaune is spooked by a scary laugh, and he pulls his sword out in preparation.

"So you have come for my mistress have you?"

"Huh? I mean... I'm here to slay a Demon..." Jaune relaxed and held his sword down by his hips. The female voice chuckled.

"How about I get to play with you instead?"

"That sounds fun! Buuut... Only for a little bit! I gotta finish this up and be back in time for dinner."

The female demon scoffed at Jaune's apparent arrogance. "Huh, confident aren't you." The female demon revealed herself, long black hair and amber eyes, dressed in a revealing red dress with large red wings and a long tail with a pink heart at the end. "I am CINDER! No mortal can resist me!"