Niko-Arc Son.

Decided to Reread and check over this chapter alone since it was so short, but still, shout outs to Plague anyway.

"Are you ready!" DB roared with the lights flickering back on. It was now just RWBY and NPR.

They weren't exactly as enthusiastic as DB, "Hell to the yeah!" Except Nora, but then again, she was always hype.

"Fucking right on!" The screen was beginning to go static, "Cause today is a good day to be Pyrrha!"

"Why exactly?" Said spartan asked, confused by the declaration.

"Today we get to see... Niko-Arc son!"

"YES, FINALLY! A POSSIBILTY WITH ME AND HIM AFER ALL THE WAITING!" Pyrrha cheered, nearly throwing her popcorn everywhere in her excitement. She took some brief seconds to anlyze what she did and the amused faces focusing on her. With her face matching the color of her hair, she coughed into her hand and slowly sat back down, "Let's see it." She said evenly, doing her best to keep her focus purely on the screen.

A simple looking bar by the name of "Cody's Canteen" was on the side of a barren highway in the middle of the night. A silver motorcycle pulled up and on it was an armored man.

His head was covered by a silver T visor helmet with bronze cheeks. Crimson leather long sleeved shirt and dark brown leather pants outfit with a light patch of white fur on the waist of the armor. Said waist carried two black holsters on the outside of both thighs. Lightweight, silver colored plate armor padding colored the torso, shoulder, and back area and a bronze bunny was painted on the center. The elbow and knee guards were silver on the edge while the circle exactly on the joints were bronze. And finally the had jet black military grade boots and gloves.

"That's our son," Pyrrha whispered, her mind clouded by many emotions. Happiness with his existence, confusion at his state of stress, and an odd sense of pride flowing through her.

"Way to go, P-money!" Yang called out, "and side note, what a sweet looking motorcycle."

Weiss nudged Blake, "I could only imagine what the son of those two would be like," she whispered, "That raw power mixed with Pyrrha's skill."

"No kidding." Blake replied. She ignored the gut felling in her saying 'Deja Vu".

Which was good lest DB have to do something again.

They can't remember that, not yet.

The inside of the bar was a stereotypical drab western style filled with big tough looking people and biker babes. Paying no one any mind, the man walked up go the bronzed bartender with graying hair and said, "Give me the Vacuo sunrise, Cody. Hold the alchohol."

"So an orange smoothie than." Cody chuckled.

"My phrasing sounded better." The younger man retorted flatly.

"He defiantly has some of Jaune's traits," Ren sighed, though he was clearly amused by the antics.

"I'm just glad he doesn't drink." Pyrrha muttered, the mother hen coming out of her. If she was already a mother hen with her team, the others could only imagine her demeanor as an actual mother. Nora giggled at the mere thought alone.

"You and me both," Ruby chirped before gave Yang a side glance, "Yang."

Yang quirked a brow, perplexed by Ruby's minor scolding, "What? I'm not like uncle Qrow at least."

Suddenly, he was roughly grabbed by the shoulder and swiveled around on his high chair. "Hey, boy!" The random thug yelled right behind him. The man's face was only a few inches away from the masked man, "I dislike you."