Bella-Arc Sisters!

The lights flickered on to reveal the Beacon children inside the room, along with two new filled seats.

"Mother!? Father!?" Blake gasped as she immediately noticed Kali and Ghira Belladonna.

"Blake./Sweetheart." Ghira and Kali said respectively.

"Now, this stories going to be a bit different from the others shown. This is going to be a plausible future story and we won't be focusing on any of you guys for this chapter. Instead, we'll be focusing on Blake and Jaune's Kittens!" The voice said a bit excitedly.

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted. Blake's face was becoming more scarlet then Ruby's outfit, while Ghira was doing his best to keep calm, breaking the table in front of him with his iron grip. Kali was trying to soothe him while internally trying to keep it together herself.

Everyone else was face frozen, their mouths more agape than a basking shark, especially Pyrrha, who was silently screaming.

"Don't look so surprised Blake. You have been getting a bit cozy with Jaune as of late. The late night walks, the short talks about family, and your shared knowledge of "Ninjas of Love." Everyone began to stare at her as she tried to sink down in her seat.

"I don't know why y'all are freaking no out anyhow. I said possible future." The voice said callously before the screen turned on. "By the way, angst warning." The voice said seriously for once.

The scene started out with two ten year old faunus girls in a field. They were both wearing simple grey long sleeved training shirts and pants that had black lines going down the front of the shirts, and simple gray combat boots. One girls had shoulder length black hair like Blake die, but sapphire eyes like Jaune. The other girl had the exact opposite traits, being blond and golden eyed. Her hair was short like her sisters though. Both sported the Belladonna family cat ears.

They had training swords out and were both smiling in anticipation.

A few meters away, an older Jaune and Blake were smiling. They looked the same, in a way, but older, more filled out, and wiser. They were clearly in their late thirties or early forties, but they aged so well.

"Woah." Was all Nora said before she whistled, almost everyone nodding in agreement.

Blake was just still, not sure how to take this in.

"Okay girls!" Jaune yelled. "Are you ready?!"

"Yep!" They both yelled excitedly. "After this, we'll all get some tuna subs, right?" The blond girl asked.

"Of course we will Usagi!" Jaune confirmed.

"Then ice cream?" The black haired girl asked.

"Definitely, Karas." Blake confirmed with a thumbs up.

"You seem more... laid back." Yang said with a chuckle.

Blake nodded, noticing her more inviting demeanor. 'This future looks... nice.' She thought as a ghost of a smile crept on her lips.

"Now." He said as he raised his hand and his daughters muscles tensed up. "Start!"

The scene abruptly changed and two older figures were standing apart from each other in a valley, corpses of military and White Fang forces strewn about the valley. It was the daughters, only older, looking like they were in their late teens.

"Oh my god!" Kali gasped. Everyone developed a look of shock a the new scene displayed before them.

"What happened?!" Nora asked. "One moment, a sweet scene, the next, we get this."