Grimm Gals Man

When the lights came back on, the room was filled not only with its two team usuals, but also Salem and chained down grimm (an ursa major, alpha beowolf, king taijitu, ancient deathstalker and nevermore, and a Nuckelavee. Yes, the room is huge.) with collars on. Salem held up a hand, silencing her pets.

"So it's just you guys today. Hmm." Salem said before turning to a few of her pets. "These guys? Really? Wow, you suck." She said causing all her pets except the nuckelavee to look dejected. She noticed the looks from the beacon students and rolled her eyes. "Grimm queen remember? I can talk to them. Pshycicly."

"We know, smartass. This is just a really weird situation." Yang said. "And awkward." She finished trying to look away from the grimm she helped murder. The lights dimmed and the voice began to speak.

"Now we all now Jaune has a problem with talking to the ladies." No one said otherwise. "But that's only when it comes to human and faunus. Do you get what I'm implying?" Almost everyone did and they didn't like where this was going. The film began and a familiar scene began to play much to beacon student's irritation and slight confusion.

"Before you guys ask, yes, this alternate reality features you guys as older students in your first year." The voice clarified.

A ninteen year old jaune was being held up by a nineteen year old cardin with a bruise on his cheek and honey splattered on his chest piece. Cardin only had some honey on the back of his armor. Their confrontation was nearing the climax until something was heard from the distance. Rumbling and the crashing of trees off in the distance and it was nearing their location.

This caused Cardin to let go of Jaune and grab his weapon for a fight along with his team. Not a few moments later and a grimm leapt from the forest shade. Its form was less than intimidating and more surprising. Well, to the uninformed at least.

The grimm was clearly an ursa, but mostly in the shape of a human except for her paws and legs. She was about eight feet tall with bone armor on her arms, legs, and bone armor covering her private parts. She still had the spikey bone carapace on her back and the mask was still there, but on a human face. She also had spiky crimson hair.

"Well that's new." Salem muttered while the Ursa Major grunted in acknowledgement. Most of the beacon students were now feeling weird while Yang oddly felt... outdone.

Most of team CRDL stepped back in fear. "Oh shit!" Cardin yelled. "Grimm Queen!" He yelled before making a mad dash for it with Sky and Russel not too far behind. Only Dove lagged behind for some reason. Jaune quickly got himself up and went for Crocea Mors. He believed that if he ran away, the beast would follow and he would endanger the others. The Ursa saw this and quickly shoved Jaune against a tree with just one paw with enough strength to hold him down but not injure him.

"Gru..." She growled before sniffing him. Her eyes widened in realization before she began to smile, displaying her dagger like fangs. Jaune was petrified with fear, subsequently making her more pleased with herself. Without any warning, she held him with one arm wrapped around his body and made a beeline out of the area while he began to scream for help. Not a moment lager, Dove stepped out from behind a rock, then shook his head while pulling out a scroll.

"Ozpin its me... no, I haven't contacted him, I decided to talk to you first... yeah, it happened... ursa queen... yeah... yeah, I understand... I'll be ready, just make sure they are... Yes sir." He finished then hung up his scroll. "I'm gonna have my work cut out for me." He sighed as he picked up Crocea Mors.

"Jeez, I'm ominous." A familiar voice said aloud. Team Cardinal had finally stepped in the room, putting away their scrolls with the same video on it. Cardin had to dodge a table thrown at him, courtesy of Nora.