Day 12 - Making Out

They had only kissed once or twice previously, but that day Kenny and Craig felt like they needed to do it more. For some odd reason, sitting on opposite sides of the couch beckoned them to.
        Kenny was the first one to move. It was a small movement, maybe pushing himself three inches toward Craig.
        The latter had noticed, but didn't turn his head. Instead, he followed suit and scooted three inches toward the blond.
        Kenny grinned and moved just close enough to where he could put his feet on the couch and touch Craig's. Craig continued by taking his feet off the couch entirely and moved over to put his hand of the blond's knee.
        There was a small gasp before the hand was pushed away, and the others feet were also off the couch. Now their shoulders were touching, just slightly.
        They sat like this for a few minutes. The only noises in the room were from the T.V., now playing something neither of them were interested in.
        Craig flicked his eyes to look at Kenny, who was focused on his hands. Craig leaned over slightly and rested his head on Kenny's.
        The dark haired boy could feel the blond move slightly. He moved his head and looked at him.
        Kenny looked at Craig. They stared at each other another second and then leaned into each other. Before, when they kissed, it was quick and soft and hesitant. Now it was long and hard and persistent. It wasn't long before they both were fighting for dominance and not much longer after that, they were pushed back to separate ends of the couch.
        Craig's mother was home, and she didn't know a thing.