Day 21 - Baking/cooking

The recipe book sat between the mixer and the bowl. Two boys stood over the recipe book. "We should do something easy," one spoke, "like cookies."

The other boy, Craig, snorted. "I want to make something more challenging. A tiered cake or a sixteen flavoured single layered cake."

"Stop being a dessert nerd, Craig Tucker!" Kenny hit Craig's arm. "And help me make some goddamn chocolate chip cookies!"

Craig hit Kenny's arm in response, "Then gather the supplies and I'll set the oven!"

Kenny nodded and savages around the cabinets for a few supplies. He pulled a few things out of the fridge and set it all on the counter top. Craig returned back after setting the oven. "And now to mix the ingredients ."

Kenny nodded happily before dumbing the ingredients into a large bowl. "And mix them." He turned on the mixer.

There was silence other than the mixer. As soon as it was turned off, there was talking. "Are we allowed to eat the cookie dough raw?"

Craig plopped a teaspoon of cookie dough into his mouth, "Of course you can. But we still have to have some kind of proof we did something."

Kenny huffed. "Or we could just eat it all. That would be fine, too."

Craig but his lip. "Maybe we could..."