Chapter 3

One day later

Cross/split POV

Mira spend the entire day recovering from the events with the beedril. Laying in her bed while amber took care of her. Surprisingly, clyde didn't visit them, he seemingly disappeared when mira returned when she was hurt. Unknown to them, clyde has been doing a lot behind their backs. Mira didn't trust him from the beginning, but was happy that her sister had a boyfriend.

Anshul took care of himself, also lying in bed all day while continuing to eat berries. He was really tired, literaly sleeping for 18 hours straight. It did him good however. He continued to look after himself. He wondered why that strange vaporeon attacked him without a clear reason, only getting 'stay away from my friends' .he continued to think about it. He didn't really interact with anymon, so why did he warn him to stay away.

Then, both door slots of both mira and amber's den as well as anshul's den clapped. It was a letter. Amber grabbed it and made her way back to mira's room, while anshul grabbed the letter and moved back to his room.

Amber opened the letter and began reading it out loud for her sister.

Anshul opened and read it out lout to himself.

"Hello fellow pokemon of silver wind forest." Amber said out loud.

"you have all been invited to a major announcement." Anshul told himself.

"it's important that everymon come hear this for themselves." Amber continued

"we want everymon to meat at the middle point of the village, for clarifications the fountain." Anshul said.

"the meeting starts today at 01:00pm, don't be late." Amber told.

"we'll clarify what the announcement is about at 01:00pm." Anshul said to himself.

"we hope that all of you are happy with the village, if not please ask the chief what could be improved." Amber said to her sister.

"because our village has been developing so well, you'll all receive a package containing free berries." Anshul said exited.

"there will be many new faces, be sure to make some friends for a better society." Amber told; mira was hoping to see a certain pokemon in particular. Anshul was hoping to make any friends.

"let's all work together for a better tomorrow." Anshul read.

"we'll hopefully see you there." Amber said out loud.

"have a great day, chief rillaboom." Amber and anshul finished.

"do you want to go, mira?" amber asked her sister.

"y-yes, sure." Mira answered.

"looks like I'll have to ignore my wounds, for a bit." Anshul said to himself.

"we still have some time, I'll make some food in the meantime." Amber said.

"I need something to eat." Anshul stated.

Amber padded out of mira's room, placing the letter down on the table.

Anshul made his way to the storage room, padding slowly to mind his injuries.

Amber grabbed some apples and nanab berries, setting both ingredients in the kitchen.

Anshul got an apple and two sitrus berries, making his way to the living room.

Mira was deep in thought "what happened with that flareon. Did he make it? Did another mon find him? Is he still alive?" she was wondering why a complete stranger, risked his life for her.