Chapter 33

The next morning

Anshul's POV

I was sleeping quietly, with Mira by my side.

As I slept, I felt a mon nuzzling into me for pretty much the entire night.

I didn't mind this, and enjoyed this feeling.

A long time later, the nuzzles stopped, and instead, I felt a paw pawing at my shoulder.

This slowly caused me to wake up, as I wondered what this was.

My eye opened, and I saw Mira energetically pawing at my shoulder.

I then looked at her, and tilted my head at her.

"Good morning Mira." I greeted Mira.

Mira was smiling brightly, as if excited about something.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked.

"I want t-to show you something." Mira said, and grabbed my paw.

She then tried to pull me up, to lead me to what she wanted to show me.

"Woa, easy there Mira." I said, as I slowly got to my paws.

"H-Hurry Anshul!" Mira said, and padded toward the entrance of the cave.

I wondered what had her so excited, but when she told me to hurry, I got up and padded toward her pretty fast.

When I reached the cave entrance, I was surprised to see the outside completely covered in a blanket of snow.

Mira smiled brightly at me, and stood on her toes, as she was excited about the snow outside.

"C-Come! L-Lets go into the snow!" Mira said, and then rushed out of the cave.

"W-Wait Mira! W-We haven't had breakfast yet!" I said.

Mira didn't listen, and took a leap into the air.

She then dived head first into the snow, which she buried into the blanket of snow with her upper body.

This made me laugh from how funny it looked from where I stood.

Mira pulled her upper body out of the snow, and turned to look at me.

She had some snow on the top of her head, which made me chuckle.

Her tail wagged, when she saw me chuckling.

She then got low again, and shook her hind body, like she was getting ready to pounce.

Mira then leaped into the air again, and dived face first into the snow again.

I chuckled at how adorable she was.

Instead of pulling herself back out of the snow, she instead dug through the snow, and went underneath the snow blanket.

There was a dig trail in the snow, where Mira moved.

The dig trail went toward me, and when it was close to me, Mira's head popped out of the snow with a bright smile.

I blushed at this, as she was just so cute and adorable.

She then suddenly jumped out the snow, and pounced on me, causing some snow to get thrown into the cave from what was on Mira's fur.

Mira caught me off guard with that, and got me to drop onto my back, with her on top of me.

I blushed, and looked up at her.