Chapter 34

The next morning

Clyde's POV

I awoke after a good night's rest.

Amber was beside me, as I slowly started to wake up.

As my eyes slowly opened, I could see Amber staring down at me.

My eyes then fully opened, and she was just staring at me.

"Uhh...Good morning?" I questioned, as she had a funny look in her eyes.

"You're awake early, that usually doesn't happen." Amber said, as she looked at the rest of the group.

Surely enough, everymon was still asleep, even Blake was still sleeping.

"Yea. I guess I woke up earlier today." I said.

"I'm proud of you!" Amber said, and gave me a nuzzle.

I had a faint blush on my face because of that.

"Aww, thanks dear." I said, and chuckled something.

Amber smiled softly, and let me get up.

I got up, and looked around the quiet cave.

Ciana was cuddled up to Blake, her ribbons loosely wrapped around Blake to keep him comfy.

As I then turned to Anshul and Mira, I noticed how they were cuddled up to each other.

Anshul had wrapped himself around Mira entirely, and not much of the Glaceon was visible from the comfy fur of Anshul.

She was in the middle of it somewhere, but most of her was covered by Anshul's fur and tail.

"She must be more than comfy in there." I stated.

"You're kidding. That's the most comfy bed I've ever seen." Amber stated, and giggled softly.

I chuckled a bit with her.

"I'm glad those two are a couple." I then said.

"They haven't confirmed that yet, so I don't know if we can call them a couple yet." Amber said.

I then turned to her with an unamused face.

"Come on Amber, would you call them close friends? I say they're a step further in the relationship charts." I said.

"Hmm, maybe. All that's important, is that Mira is opening up to somemon besides me, so I call this a big development for her." Amber said.

"That's important indeed. Maybe she'll learn to open up to others as well." I said.

"Indeed. As long as she doesn't open up to the wrong pokemons, then everything will be alright." Amber said.

"I don't think you'll have to worry about that. We're still there as well, and if we get a bad feeling about a mon, we obviously won't be on good terms with them, which should mean the same for Mira." I said.

"Yea, that's very true. I'm just glad to see my little sister doing way better than she has been doing. " Amber said.

"of course. Everymon would want to see their relatives doing good." I stated.

Amber smiled at me, and cuddled close to me.

I smiled back, and placed one of my paws on her back.

She purred softly, as I began to stroke her back.

I really adored her purring, as it was just cute.

Her tail swayed from left to right slowly, as I stroked her back.