Chapter 27

Clyde's POV

Slowly, I began to wake up, as I heard the sound of the sea.

Seemingly endless amounts of water, was right beside me.

Wouldn't it make sense for a water type to sleep in the water?

Well, both yes, and no.

Of course I loved the water, but Mira specially made this leaf bed for me, and the whole group.

It would be a crime to not sleep on something Mira put so much effort in.

The leaves were comfortable, which made me very comfy.

Yet, I was waking up.

My eyes opened, and I scanned my surroundings.

We were still on the beach we fell asleep on.

There wasn't anything on the beach, beside us.

I wonder if there were some fellow water types, under the water.

"Why don't I find out?" I questioned myself softly, as I got up, and went toward the sea.

Right as I wanted to take a dip, I realized something big.

"Hmm...I'm hungry...Darn...Food first." I said to himself, and padded toward the leaves were the berries were under.

As I made my way to where the berries were stored, I saw Anshul and Mira all cuddled together.

I began to chuckle softly.

"Heh, they could've just made one big leaf bed, and sleep together." Clyde said to himself.

I then continued to pad toward the berries.

Once I reached the spot, he picked up a leaf, and looked at all the berries.

"Umm...I'm not in the mood for berries...Well, let's find some apples then." I spoke to myself, and padded toward the forest.

"Hmm, let's see, Apple's grow on trees, so I'll have to get them down...Without Amber's help, this could be difficult." I stated, as I padded through some bushes.

First, I need to find an apple tree.

I looked up at the trees, hoping to find the red fruit I was looking for.

After about five minutes of searching, I found an apple tree.

"Aha, there we go...Hmm, but now to get them down." I spoke to myself again.

When I tried to climb the tree, it didn't work.

He then tried to use aqua jet to get enough height to get to the apple's, but again, it didn't work.

"Oh come on, there's got to be a way." I said, and began to think.

"Maybe an ice shard could cut the twig." I then thought in my mind, and used ice beam.

I then looked at the ice, and shattered it.

Some sharp pieces of ice remained.

I grabbed an ice shard, and threw it at the twigs, causing some apples to fall down.

Just as they went to hit the ground, I caught the apples, also making sure that some apples remained in the tree.

I then began to roll the apples back to camp.

...

Once I reached camp, I placed the apples down by my friends their leaf beds.

I sat down on my own leaf bed, and began to eat one of the apples I got.