Chapter 21: Your wish is my command

MARK'S POV

"WENDY-SSI!", I shot up from my bed and beads of perspiration trickled down my forehead.

"O! Hyung!"

"Ui-sa! (Doctor!) Mark hyung is awake already!"

"Yea, please check on him!"

I woke up to realize that I was in an unfamiliar setting and I looked up, only to find my fellow GOT7 members surrounding me.

"Hyung, are you feeling alright?", Bambam clasped my hands and stared at me with his big round eyes.

I nodded my head and then a guy in white coat squeezed his way through them and did some checkup on me.

O, I'm at a hospital now.

"Don't worry, Mark is alright here. He will just need to stay in the hospital for a while to receive some physiotherapy sessions once his fracture starts healing. By then he will be fully functional", the doctor assured everyone.

With that, he left and the six boys then sat by my side on my bed.

"Eyyy~ Hyung! You became a hero uh! We heard from Wendy-ssi already!", Jackson teased me while giving me a light punch on my left arm.

"Ouch!", I cried.

"Oops! Mianhae! I forgot that this was your injured arm...", he then gave me a puppy look.

But right. Wendy. Where is she? How come I don't see her around? Was she injured too?

"Where's Wendy-ssi?", I looked at them and asked.

"Oh, she's sleeping outside. You want me to call her in?", Jr replied.

"No, let her rest", I held up my hand to stop him.

"Was she injured though?", I asked again.

"Erm... Just a few minor cuts and scratches on her arm. Other than that, noona's fine", Youngjae answered my question.

"Anyway...", JB then said.

"You have a guest waiting outside."

Yugyeom opened the door and let her in.

Wendy Wang came running to me and touched my forehead.

"Mark! Are you alright? You scared me right there!", she started crying and hugged me tightly.

"WendyW... Can't breathe...", I gasped for air as she secured her arms around my neck too tightly.

She quickly regained her position when she noticed the state I was in.

"Sorry about that!"

*cough cough*

She looked up to see the boys staring at her.

"Errr... I guess we will leave you guys to talk...", JB said and gestured the rest to leave the ward.

Before leaving, Jackson turned back and gave me the "I've got my eyes on you!" look which I simply just rolled my eyes at.

When the door closed, WendyW turned her attention back to me.

"Mark...", she trailed.

"I hope you understand now", I cut straight to the point.

Her eyes were drooping now and she nodded her head weakly.

*FLASHBACK*

"WENDY-SSI, WATCH OUT!"