Chapter 22: Happy Birthday

"Unnie, where are you going this early?", Jimin asked as she looked up at the clock. She was watching television last night at the living room that she fell asleep right on the sofa. I guess I must have woke her up in the process.

"Oh, I'm bringing Mark oppa some home cooked food. Apparently, he kept complaining to me that he is sick of the hospital's meals."

"Since when did you start caring so much for Mark oppa? This is way passed the duty of a fan...", she smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes at her. This girl have the energy to joke in early morning.

"If you haven't heard of it. I'm his servant now until he recovers. As much as I'm unwilling to, I've got no say about it."

"Ahhh I see~ Well, goodluck then!", she said before she fell back to sleep.

Sigh.

What have I got myself into? I can't believe that I still have to obey his instructions when today is actually my birthday. It's 29 June already in the blink of an eye, which means that I have only two weeks left here.

I am supposed to a princess today but I'm more like Cinderella now.

-
-
-

"Here you go!" I placed the containers of food on the table. I have specially woke up early to cook all these for him and yet he's staring at them but not tucking in.

"What are you staring at? Ppali mo geo~"

"Yeah, I'm waiting."

"Waiting for what?", I asked, curious about it.

"What? Aren't you feeding me?", he gave me an expression to show as if I was supposed to do it in the first place.

"Oppa, you got to be kidding me..."

He moved his free arm and the other arm which he still had bandage over.

"I can only use one arm now, so do you think that I can use both chopsticks and spoon at the same time?"

Gahh... When did Mark became this cocky?

Picking up the spoon, I scooped some rice and used the chopsticks to stack some meat and vegetables on top of the rice.

"Ahhhhh....", Mark then pointed to his mouth and I forced the spoon in.

"YAH YAH YAH! Be careful there!", he warned.

"I'm doing this because I'm being forced to! Just wait when you recover! And don't forget, we ain't on good terms yet!", I shot him a death glare.

He only continued laughing and asked for more.

"Wendy-ssi, ahhhhh..."

-
-
-

JIN'S POV

To send or not send? I kept asking the same question over and over in my head.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? You have been staring at your phone for the past half an hour. Are you waiting for a call?", Jungkook realized my dilemma and confronted me.

Earlier in the morning, the reminder alarm in my phone rang and I realized that today is actually Wendy's birthday.

Ever since the day our scandal broke out, she had stop contacting me and we haven't met up or spoke for almost a month. I felt as though we have drifted apart and I wonder how is she doing now. She wouldn't know but my heart actually aches a lot from it. I have yet to confess my feelings to her and I already got into trouble.