Chapter 12: Heart to heart talk

I opened the door to the rooftop and I could already see Mark sitting there with his back facing me.

I gently tapped on his shoulder and he pat on the ground next to him, telling me to sit right there.

"Oppa, what do you want to talk to me about?", I asked curiously.

"I know what happened this afternoon", he said sternly.

"What?" I kinda let the previous events slip off my mind already.

"About what Min noona did to you."

"Oh. That." I replied with my mouth forming an 'o' shape.

"Aren't you angry about it? Why didn't you show any emotion when it happened? You know, we could at least spoke up for you...", he turned and frowned at me.

I swallowed my saliva as I answered him.

"Honestly speaking, I didn't know that until BTS told me about it."

"Oh. So that was why he was looking for you?" Mark didn't say 'they' but 'he' only instead.

I gave a brief nod and at that moment, my phone vibrated.

I fished out my phone and noticed Mark leaning slightly towards me, peeking at my message.

From: Jin oppa

Wendy-ssi, how are you doing now? Are you alright already? You know you can call me if you aren't feeling well...

Aww... Jin really cares about me too. I feel so great to have a bunch of nice people around too despite all these drama.

To: Jin oppa

Thank you so much for your concern! I'm doing fine now so no worries! (:

I added in a smiley.

*Cough cough*

Oh god, I totally forgot about Mark's presence!

"Sorry oppa, I was just... Replying to a message...", I spoke anxiously as I met his eyes.

He spun around and said something under his breath.

"Sometimes, I really do question your loyalty towards me."

"Lol oppa, what did you just say?"

"Are you jealous?", I raised an eyebrow at him when I noticed the cute pout he was giving me.

"I thought I was your special idol?"

"Haha, no, I didn't say that you were my special idol... I only said that you were my bias! You were the one who claimed that I was your special fan?", I laughed hysterically.

"Isn't it the same thing? And you're are even calling that Jin OPPA now!"

"Weren't you an exception too?", I eyed him suspiciously as I really didn't get why was he making a fuss out of this.

He kept quiet for a while.

"It's just... I want to be special." He paused and then continued.

"Not only that, I'm worried about you too... You know, when Jin approached you asking for your number yesterday, some fans were already paying attention to you guys. I'm afraid that a scandal might surface sooner or later when you haven't even get the chance to debut. "

I was astounded by what he had just said.

"So you overheard everything yesterday?"

"Yes? Apparently, he was saying loud enough for me to hear at least", he gave me the 'duh' face.

"And was he the one whom you were going to call last night?", he questioned me.

"Ne."

Silence again.

"Alright, enough talk about him. Just remember to stay away from him if possible for the time being to avoid any dating rumors ok?"

"Ne."

After which, Mark tried to change the topic by asking for my Instagram account and clicked follow.

"Hey, why aren't you following me back?"

I dissolved into laughter.

"Oppa, I followed you long ago. I'm your special fan, do you still have to ask?"

"Wait! onedaye_ (my Instagram account) ?", he studied my profile page.

"Aren't you the one who always post '파이팅!' (Fighting) to me at the end of every post?"

"OMO! You do read the comments?", I twirled my head to the side to face him.

"Of course I do. And I was wondering why this girl doesn't end it off with 'I love you' like how others do... Hmm... Now I really question your loyalty towards me...", he gave me a dubious look.

I waved off his thoughts.

"Nah... Even if I do like you, I won't say such mushy stuff. 'I love you' is the three words that I will only save for my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?", he gulped.

"Do I not look like I have one?"

"Oh no. Sorry, that's not what I meant. I mean-"

"Haha, no worries. You didn't offend me. I'm not in a relationship now and never was I in. I was just referring to my 'future' boyfriend."

From the corner of my eye, I saw him heaved a sigh a relief.

-
-
-

We continued talking for a while and spent some time star gazing too.

Soon, we realized that it was getting late and it was time to go the bed.

Mark walked me to the dorm and we met Jackson, who was just about to knock on the door of my dorm.

"Oh! So you were with Mark hyung all along?", Jackson widened his eyes and pointed at us.

We both nodded and he narrowed his eyes at us.

"It's not what you think!", Mark then acted by pushing Jackson's head.

"Yea", I commented.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I wanted to pass you this", he then handed me a small envelope.

Hmm?

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I want you to be my special guest for 'Roommate' next week!", he beamed at me.

OH MY GOD!

"Chinjyayo?", I asked again to confirm what I have just heard.

"Yes yes yes Wendy-ssi!", he then pinched my cheeks to reassure me.

"Thanks Jackson!", I was so thrilled that I hugged him tightly.

-
-
-

Back at the dorm, I called up Jinyoung hyung to check with him if i was allowed to attend the show.

Luckily, he approved it as he thought that it would be a good idea for me to know how's Jackson doing over there.

The only problem then would be that my identity would be open to the public and fans will get to know me as well.

"Wendy-ssi. It's time for a proper introduction of yourself to everyone", Park Jinyoung said behind the line.

-------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Looks like I did manage to come up with a chapter today! Hahaha enjoy! And thanks to all the votes and comments that are surfacing! Gamsahabnida! :DDDDD

<3,

Wendy (: