Chapter 14: Roommate 2

"Annyeong!", he flashed the same dazzling and handsome smile yet again.

He then bowed and greeted everyone politely before turning to wave at me.

"Annyeong, Wendy-ssi."

"Oh Jin, you guys know each other already?", Guk Joo unnie questioned, sounding rather astounded.

"You wouldn't want to know how dramatic was their first meeting", Jackson commented and chuckled to himself while I gave him a "you better shut up" glare.

"Well everyone, let's not crowd around here. We should all proceed on to the more spacious living room for the proper introduction now", Seho oppa clapped his hands to get our attention.

Soon, everyone was sprawled around the sofa and some on the floor. I volunteered to go first in the self introduction and I stood up in front of everyone else.

"Alright, go ahead girl", Joonhyung oppa told me.

I pushed the strands of hair behind my ear and faced everyone shyly.

"Annnyeonghaseyo! Joneun Wendy ibnida!", I paused and took a deep breath.

"And I'm a new trainee from JYP Entertainment. Nice to meet all of you and please take good care of me for the next three days here!"

"YEAH! JYP FAMILY!", Joonhyung oppa and Jackson jumped out all of a sudden. They placed their arms around my shoulder and we began hopping round and round and round. Jackson even did his martial arts trick as a celebratory moment.

Next up, Jin was down for the intro. The unnies gaped at him and they all looked as if they were going to drool. He finished off stunningly by having a mini free hug session. It was so funny as Guk Joo unnie was the first to collapse into his waiting arms while everyone gawked in horror. The guys then began to stack on top of one another subsequently, and Jin soon signaled to me to pass him a tissue to represent a white cloth used in surrendering.

We had so much fun for the second half of the day with some bonding games and small chats. We even had barbecue at night. Guk Joo unnie's grill, which she had specially brought from her home was really awesome and I ate till I dropped. Youngji and I were then persuaded to have a small competition over who would be able to fit the most number of lettuce into our mouth and guess what?

I won!

Joonhyung oppa held my hand up in victory and the rest started applauding.

"Yah Wendy-ssi! This is not something to be proud of! Ah, you are truly embarrassing! Better not tell people that I was the one who brought you here...", Jackson covered his eyes and shook his head in agony.

"You just did! HAHAHAHA jinjya Babo-ya!", Youngji defended me and gave her signature silent laughter.

And the two began their bickering session once again...

Throughout the meal, I noticed that Jin kept glancing over to my side and I just smiled at him occasionally when I meet his eyes. I could sense that he wanted to say something to me but there just wasn't any chance. Everyone was heated up in the conversation and we, as two newbies into the show didn't really get to talk much other than laughing along with the rest if anyone said something funny.

"Ok attention all!", Joonhyung oppa stood up from his chair.

"Just to let you all know, most of us will be heading towards a mudflat at Ganghwa-do island as a family outing tomorrow morning. So, I strongly advise all of you to have a good night sleep today! Now, let's consider us done for the day! Everyone, lets start cleaning up and head back to our rooms to sleep soon!", he ordered.