Chapter 27: Be my Peter Pan

"Oppa, wait", I pulled onto Mark's sleeve, causing him to stop in his tracks.

Holding out my phone at the front, I checked my appearance to make sure that I was presentable.

I am going to meet Mark's parents in a few minutes time and the last thing that I want is to leave them with a bad impression.

"I didn't know that you were so self conscious", Mark laughed.

He pulled me towards him, with his arm wrapped around my waist and his cheeks placed against mine.

"Hana, dul, set. CHEESE!"

He counted and tapped on my phone's screen.

A selca of us soon appeared and it was only then that I realized he made use of that moment to kiss me on my cheeks.

"YAH OPPA!", I punched him lightly on his chest but he managed to grasp my hand.

Intertwining his hand with mine, Mark flashed me a grin.

"Wendy-ssi, stop worrying. You look perfectly fine and I'm sure that my parents will love you. See, look at our picture", he pointed at the screen,

"We look soooooo cute together!"

I chuckled at his comment and nodded my head approvingly.

The shot was rather candid and indeed, I love it a lot. This was the very first time Mark and I shared a selca.

"Alright, let's go in now. I don't want to keep your parents waiting", I said.

With that, he led me into the restaurant.

I noticed the waiters and waitresses staring at us when we got in. It was probably due to the fact that we were both kind of overdressed in order to form as a disguise for us.

Nonetheless, a waiter soon approached us shortly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, can I help you?"

"I'm looking for a table reserved under the Tuan family", Mark answered.

"Ok, this way please", the waiter directed us and brought us to a VIP room.

As he opened the door, I saw a lovely couple sitting in their seats, awaiting our entrance.

"Daddy! Mummy!", Mark's eyes beamed with joy when he saw his parents and he immediately forward to give them a hug.

As the waiter closed the door behind him, I stepped forward as well.

"Hello Papa and Mama Tuan. I'm Wendy", I bowed sincerely and greeted them.

"And she's my girlfriend", Mark added proudly and came back to my side.

However, the two of them seemed rather shocked by my greetings.

"Omo, what did you just called us?", Papa Tuan asked.

Oh! Damn it. Ahhhh. I should have addressed them by Uncle and Aunty! I can't believe that I just let that slipped out of my mouth.

I immediately bowed once again.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude Uncle, Aunty!"

"Raymond, stop playing around with her", Mama Tuan then nudged Papa Tuan.

Papa Tuan only burst into laughter and gestured for Mark and I to come and settle down.

"Oh no no, you guys misunderstood what I have meant. I always love it when IGOT7s address me by Papa Tuan, but I'm just surprised that you do know of this as well", he gave me a bright smile.