Chapter 30: Finale

PARK JINYOUNG'S POV

"Alright, I will head there once I finish settling the stuff in my office", I said and hung up the phone.

Leaning back against my armchair, I closed my eyes and massaged my temples.

My work life have been rather hectic lately as I have been busy with JYP NATION concerts as well as GOT7's showcases.

GOT7 have just returned from their Japan debut and it was so successful that global fans are demanding more now. One month could cause such a tremendous change and I'm so proud of my boys.

Looks like our efforts did paid off.

I opened the drawer and fumbled with the documents inside.

Aishhhh... Where did that file went? I remember putting it here...

As I ran through my drawer, it was then I noticed a book lying underneath.

What's this?

I flipped it open and read.

Oh, this was the report Wendy-ssi had submitted to me.

I smiled as I read through her first few entries. There were many complaints written in the beginning but as the days proceed, it seemed like her life with our JYP artists got better.

"Jinyoung hyung, just a piece of advice, pay attention to Min unnie. I don't want the other trainees to be bullied by her too", one of her entries stated.

"Jackson is such a dork, he keeps talking back at people. Hyung, you've got to make him less talkative sometimes. Or else I'm afraid that his words might hurt some people unintentionally", another one read.

However, towards the end, her entries were starting to get emotional. Putting on my reading glasses, I continued.

My eyes then widened at her words.

How could it be...

Picking up my phone on the desk, I made a call.

"Get Mark into my office now."

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

Throwing my duffel bag at one side, I laid down on my bed.

"Did you fell in love with Wendy-ssi?", that was the very first thing he asked me once I entered his office.

I was taken aback by Jinyoung's hyung bluntness but I denied it anyway. Since she's already gone. She left me.

"I will give you a chance Mark. Because I have figured out that this is the only way I can repay her", Jinyoung hyung looked at me solemnly and then handed me a book from the table.

"If you have the time, read it. Once you have made up your mind, come and see me again", he said.

Staring at the book in my hands, I wonder what this is.

Gradually flipping it open, I scanned through the contents.

This penmanship... It looked familiar... It looked like Wendy's...

15 May 2014

Today marks my first day at JYPE and I was so excited! However, things didn't turn up right... I could sense everybody being unhappy about my presence. The staff members were all throwing me fake smiles and when I met Fei, Jia, Mark and Jackson, they were already talking behind my back. Min even gave me a scorn. Although I was feeling quite uncomfortable with it initially, I eventually reminded myself that I'm a mediator and everything is going to be alright. And really, Jackson realized his mistake and apologized to me in the end. Also, my roommates, Yerin and Jimin were also awesome girls who care for me! But something bad came up again next. Mark oppa hurt himself during his dance practice and luckily I was there. At least they got a physiotherapy student like me to attend to him on spot. HAHAHA. Don't worry hyung, I can assure you that he's alright 'cos I met him just now and guess what? He made me his special fan already! How awesome is that! Anyway, I think I better turn in now 'cos they have invited me to join them at Everland tomorrow! Goodnight.