Chapter 10: The Pepero Game

"We will need you to choose one member from our team to partner with you and you guys will be challenging against", he paused,

"Against GOT7 & 15& team!"

The crowd went wild again.

"We have noticed that GOT7 and 15& members are also here with us today! So let us put our hands together and welcome them on stage!"

With that, GOT7 and 15& all came up on stage and they greeted everyone as well.

"COME AND GET IT! GOT7! Annyeonghaseyo GOT7 ibnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo 15& Jimin Yerin ibnida!"

Now with a total of three Kpop groups on stage, the crowd was literally roaring.

GOT7 and 15& soon decided on sending Jackson and Jimin as their representatives while I was still having a hard time choosing.

BTS members were all just so charming and adorable that I couldn't decide. Besides, I was blushing like crazy and I didn't even know how should I react.

Just then, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me to the front.

"Woori gaja. Remember, this is what you owe me. Your punishment."

It was Jin, and he said that sentence with a smirk. It totally left my head spinning.

"Alright, we going to start off with Jackson hyung and Jimin noona first! Are you guys ready?", Jungkook placed the mic in front of them.

"Ever ready!", Jackson replied confidently and pumped his chest whereas Jimin was giving a disgusted look.

Of course she would be disgusted, why of all people, she had to do it with that monkey, I pitied Jimin.

I showed her 'Fighting' sign and she just returned me with a envy look.

"Ok, we are going to start now. Hana, dul, set!"

As expected, it didn't take them long for the Pepero stick to break into half when Jimin suddenly burst into laughter.

"WAHAHAHAHA. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! JACKSON OPPA'S FACE IS JUST WAY TOO FUNNY!", Jimin commented, making everyone laugh.

Jackson just gave a sad puppy look when they measured out their Pepero stick to be 10cm long. Their record was way too 'high' to beat. HAHA.

Next, it was Jin and my turn.

The BTS members were cheering for us and the crowd and fellow JYP artists were also fixing their gaze on us.

"Just go on and kiss her!", someone from the crowd suddenly shouted.

My face was turning hot and red and it worsened when Jin started touching my cheeks.

He had his hands on my face now.

"Wendy-ssi, don't move. Let me do it", he said to me and then placed the Pepero stick into my mouth before I could say anything.

"Woah, this pair looks cute!", Jungkook added and then instructed us to begin.

Jin started biting on the Pepero stick at the other end and I did what I was told. Not to move or rather, I was too nervous and shocked to even think of moving too.

My eyes widened as his lips slowly approach mine. He was progressing rather quickly. Although I know that it would be impossible for him to kiss me, I was still extremely conscious about it just in case and my heart was about to explode.

His head was gradually leaning towards me and it looked as though we were going to kiss. He then tilted his head and his eyes were staring at my lips as he drew closer and closer. It made me so flustered that I closed my eyes immediately and at that moment, the game ended.

"Ooooooo!"

"Phweet phweet!"

I opened my eyes to see an extremely excited crowd and even GOT7 and 15& were shaking their heads at me unbelievably.

"Now, let's take a look at their record....", V now took over the mic.

"UNBELIEVABLE! It's just merely 1cm !", V cried in amazement.

"So, congratulations to Jin hyung and Wendy noona for winning this game!"

Jin held on to my hand as we bowed to the crowd. He then gave me a wink and a thumbs up sign before I left the stage and waited for the guys at the backstage.

Next up was BTS performance which they had originally planned for the day and they invited GOT7 and 15& to dance and sing along with them.

BTS performed "Hip-hop Lover" and "Can you turn off your phone", 15& performed "Sugar" and GOT7 even performed their new song, "Stop, stop it"!

The atmosphere was really good and it was moving on into the night. I was even videoing it down as I thought that Jinyoung hyung might find it interesting and be happy to see this.

-
-
-

The showcase soon came to an end and BTS, GOT7 and 15& lined up in a row and bowed to the audience to thank them.

The crowd returned them with loud applauses.

I hi-fived with Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae as they came down the stage. These young ones really seemed to have enjoyed the fun. Whereas, when I looked at the other side, I found JB, Jr, Jackson and Mark leaning against the same wall, panting heavily.

And these older ones are just losing their stamina already, I laughed as I thought to myself.

"YAH, stop grinning to yourself over there", Jackson managed to read my mind,

"You should have tried dancing by yourself up there as well, then you will know how tiring it is", he spoke while gasping for air.

"Yeah, we better head back to our dorms now to get some rest", JB instructed.

"I agree. It's enough for the day", Mark added.

I was about to follow them back to the bus when someone called me from the back.

"Wendy-ssi! Wait up!", I saw Jin running towards me.

I was stunned and I stared at him, anticipating for what he was about to say as he panted.

"Can I have your number?", he asked, showing his most dazzling and handsome smile.

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

I was walking behind Wendy when I heard a voice calling out for her from the back.

I turned around only to see Jin from BTS running towards her.

"Can I have your number?", I heard him clearly.

After which, without even her approving, he snatched away her phone and keyed in something.

What an old pick up trick, I rolled my eyes and thought.

My hand then slowly curled into a fist and I was about to approach him when I noticed from the corner of my eyes that some fans were already taking out their phones and cameras, taking pictures of us.

Hold on. I can't afford to get myself into trouble just a few months after my debut. And what was I thinking? Why am I even feeling angry?

I tried to my best to smile at the flashing cameras as I proceeded behind her.

-------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Please help me vote and comment if you do find this story worth a read. It will be a form of motivation for me to keep writing! Thanks guys!

<3,

Wendy (: