Chapter 28: Exposed

"Unnie, you do know that our latest song 'Love Is Madness' is coming out soon right?", Jimin batted her eyelids at me.

"Mm hmm... So what are you hinting?", I asked as I sipped onto my favourite binggrae banana milk.

"Love Is Madness! Don't you get it?", she raised both of her arms up in the air and gave me a questionable look.

"Get what?"

"That you have been spending too much time with Mark oppa lately that you have forgotten about us... Love is madness, it's making you not like you", Yerin came out of her room and joined the conversation.

"EXACTLY unnie! I can't believe that you actually didn't share with us that you and Mark oppa got together! If we haven't seen you guys walking back to the dorm hand in hand, we wouldn't have known at all!", Jimin whined, with her lips forming a pout.

"Not like you two were always here at the dorm for some heart to heart talk with me? And furthermore, if I were to let you guys know beforehand, wouldn't I be teased daily?", I scorned at them.

Jimin and Yerin both giggled at my words.

"As if like we are not going to tease you once we know about it ourselves~"

"So, have you and Mark oppa shared Bbo Bbo?"

"Bbo Bbo?", I raised an eyebrow.

Haven't I heard of it before? I think Mark mentioned something like that previously...

"Don't act dumb unnie! You clearly know what that means~ Eyyyy~", Jimin pushed my shoulder slightly.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Sadly, I don't."

Yerin looked at me with a stunned expression and Jimin broke into laughter.

"Unnie! You can't be serious about this?! KISS, it means KISS?"

Oh. So that's what Mark meant whenever he says that to me. He wants a kiss. Wait. What am I thinking?

"Sorry girls, you know what? I'm pretty busy here so you might wanna excuse me for a while...", I got up and tried to escape from them but Yerin tugged onto my arm and pulled me back down.

"Uhuh~ You are not going anywhere."

"I won't if you guys will stop giving me these looks", I pointed at both of their faces and warned.

Both of them fixed their expressions and now looked back at me with a serious face.

"So... Can we ask now? Why Mark but not Jin oppa?"

"'Cos that's where my heart leads me to", I said after giving it some thought.

"No, I mean really. Why? What made the difference that you just had to choose Mark?", Jimin asked.

"Must I answer that?"

"Yes of course, like this we would know whether or not are you truly in love with our Mark oppa! Honestly speaking, we don't want our oppa to be hurt again like the last time. You wouldn't want to know how bad it was for him during his first breakup with the other Wendy unnie. They had to breakup because oppa was just about to debut and Jinyoung oppa doesn't want his relationship to affect his status. Moreover, long distance relationships are hard to handle. Gosh, during that time, almost all of JYPE's sunbaes and hoobaes were there to console him..."

"Was it really that bad?", I gave them a dubious look and I was also quite surprised by the fact that even Jimin and Yerin knew about Mark and Wendy Wang.