Chapter 16: 난 니가 좋아 I like you

"Do drop by here again some other time! Don't you dare forget about us!", Guk Joo unnie and Youngji said as they reached for a hug.

Time really flies, and my 3D2N at the sharehouse ended just like this. We took a group photo and I bowed and exchanged a few words with everyone else before leaving in the same van as Jackson and Mark.

On our journey back, Jackson suddenly brought up a topic which I never thought that he would be curious about.

"Wendy-ssi, did Jin hyung say anything special to you?"

Mark also had his eyes on me now once Jackson mentioned about it.

I cleared my throat.

"Am I supposed to hear anything special from him?", I acted as though nothing had happened.

When actually the day before...

*FLASHBACK*

"Oppa! Here's a towel for you! I think you better clean up your face now or else your fans will be unhappy about what I did to you!", I said as I passed Jin a towel.

He took the towel from my hand and wiped his face thoroughly, but he still missed a few parts.

"Oppa, yeo gi." I said and pointed at the corner of my lips to show him the exact spot he had missed.

"Yeo gi?", he raised his eyebrow and tried to wipe it off but the mud was still there.

Giving up, I took hold of the towel in his hands and helped him to wipe it off until he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

I was startled by his sudden grip at first but the next moment almost had my heart stopped beating.

A pair of soft lips landed lightly on my cheeks and it lasted for a mere two seconds before it parted. I looked up only to meet Jin's eyes staring intensely into mine. He gently stroke his hand on my cheek before he kissed me again on my forehead.

This time, I responded quickly by jerking away.

"OPPA!"

He laid a finger on my lips to shut me up.

"Don't worry, I made sure that no camera was on us and nobody was looking. I just wanted to make sure that my mouth is fully cleaned. Don't forget, you were the one who got me looking like this...", he said before leaving me to join the group.

"Ppali wa~", he hurried me when he saw me standing rooted to the ground still.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

The crimson color of my cheeks turned redder after reminiscing those moments.

"Then why are you blushing like this if he didn't say anything to you?", Jackson spoke again. He was smiling so widely that his teeth was showing.

This became a moment when I started questioning myself. Why did my heart beat extremely fast at that time? Am I switching my idol bias to Jin already, or was I truly intimidated by him?

Then what about Mark? I took a glance at him. I felt the same way when I fell onto him last morning. Argh, my heart was in total mess now and I tried to shake those thoughts off.

Sigh. I shook my head at Jackson.

"Nothing happened, really. Stop bothering me Jackson", I paused.

Then taking in a deep breath, I turned to face Mark.

"Anyway Mark oppa, can I ask you a question?"

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Why did you set my-"