Chapter 26: The Truth

JIN'S POV

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this for the past few days? And stop drinking already! What if the fans and media personnels see this?", Jungkook asked as he pushed the glass of soju away from my mouth.

It spilled a little on my shirt but oh well, never mind. I looked lethargic and hideous right now anyway so it doesn't really matter much.

This routine started out from the day Wendy rejected me.

Why? Why did she chose Mark over me? I was the one who fell for her first. I was the one who was always there for her. But why?

"WAE? WAE? WAE?!", I started hitting my head against the table and it attracted a lot of attention from others.

"Mianhae", Jungkook bowed to the other patrons and immediately came and held me from the back.

"HYUNG! GEU-MAN-HAE!", he raised his voice and began dragging me out of the stall after he left the bill on the table.

I shoved him aside and wobbled to one corner.

Argh, my head was hurting tremendously and I felt like...

"baaaaaarrrrrrffffffff.....uuungghhh...", I puked out everything from my mouth and leaned against the railing in front of me for support.

"Err... Hope that this will make you feel better..."

Jungkook was now patting on my back and he stood beside me, looking rather helpless as this was his first time witnessing such an awful state I was in.

After vomiting them all out, I slid down and sat on the ground. I was staring into empty space but my mind was all about her.

"Get up hyung! We can't stay here! I can't let people see the state you are in now! Ppali-ireona!", he was pulling up arm to get me to stand up but I pushed him away once again.

"WENDY-SSI! I WANT TO SEE WENDY-SSI!", I yelled and shook my arms and legs like a stubborn child.

"I WANT TO SEE HER! CALL HER NOW! Chebal..."

Before I passed out, I heard Jungkook giving someone a call.

"Noona, ppali come over! I need your help!"

-
-
-

"Kookie-ya, don't worry. Just let him sleep for the night and he will be alright by tomorrow. Oh ya, I brought some painkillers over too, so in case he's having a headache tomorrow morning, ask him to take these pills. It was quite effective for my case."

"Okay, thanks noona."

"No problem, it's late and I better get going now..."

My eyes flickered upon hearing their conversation. I felt a wet towel on my forehead and my eyes shifted to the owners of the voices. Although my eyes were still not yet accustomed to the dim light, I could still recognize that it was her.

"Don't go", I held onto her hand just before she could leave.

She was taken aback by my sudden response and I just stared at her and pleaded weakly.

"Stay with me, a while will do."

She took a seat beside my bed and Jungkook then closed the door behind him to leave us to talk. We remained in complete silence for quite some time.

"So... How's life?", I asked sarcastically.

She must be enjoying her time lately with Mark and they would be all so lovey-dovey~ I imagined in my mind.