Chapter 3: Welcome to JYP, or not.

So, this is it.

I am standing in front of JYP Entertainment right now. Putting down my shades, I stared at the building in awe.

Oh wait. I can't really see it clearly in this case. I then put on my spectacles.

I am going to spend two months here, together with Kpop stars!

"OH MY GOD." I said it in the tone that Jackson from Got7 always does.

"Alright, enough staring Wendy. I would appreciate if you could enter now 'cos I don't wish to cause any commotion from the fans that are gathering outside", Park Jin Young tapped on my shoulder and reminded me.

Oh right. I have always heard online that some fans will wait here day and night in hope of meeting their favourite idols. How lucky really am I now to have been given such chance to come into close contact with the idols. Otherwise, I would have been one of those jostling for space right there with the other fans now.

I dragged my luggage and took my very first step into JYP Entertainment.

Hmm... The air in here is soooooo freshhhhh.

"Wendy, I am going back to my office to settle some a paperwork right now. In the meantime, feel free to roam around and I will meet you at the showcase room at 11am for your introduction,", Park Jin Young told me and he left hastily.

I looked at my watch. It's 10am sharp, so I will have 1 hour to familiarize this place for now.

I was about to explore when someone stopped me.

To my surprise, it was BoA!

"OH MY G-"

"Ya Ya Ya! Quieten down, you! I know you can't contain your excitement in seeing us but I don't really want to see you reacting this way whenever you see each artist. It's really funny. Jin Young oppa told me about you. Before you get moving, set your luggage down. You wouldn't want to carry this all around right?", BoA laughed and smiled at me. Her smile is really beautiful.

"YES MADAM! I mean BoA! Oh shit sorry, I mean UNNIE!", I stuttered in my very first conversation with her.

You know, Singaporeans like me aren't really used to their way of language.

BoA patted on my shoulder to show understanding for my case and waved me away to explore on my own now.

-
-
-

As I was walking along the corridor, I could notice people staring at me already. I smiled at them and they threw me a fake smile.

I could tell right away. Don't forget the fact that I'm an aspiring to-be physiotherapist. To me, those masseter muscles of theirs do not really seem to be in maximum function and I was actually tempted to get them to do MMT (manual muscle testing). But well, at least they tried to smile at me.

At least they tried.

I continued walking and just then, I realized a group of fashionistas walking towards my direction.

It was Miss A and Got7!!!

I quickly turned back and blinked my eyes frantically.

They are coming, they are coming!

Even though Korea is in their winter, I could already feel beads of perspiration trickling down my forehead.

I could hear their steps drawing nearer and nearer.

I took a deep breath and turned back to face them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!", I bowed and greeted them all together.