Chapter 29: Departure

"Oh, look who's back?", Min threw me a smirk.

"The BIG.FAT.LIAR", she emphasized as she waved my 'diary' in the air.

Balling up my fists, I tried to control my emotions. It wouldn't be good if I break down in this situation.

Bravely taking a few steps towards her, I retrieved back my 'diary' from her hands.

"Unnie, can you please excuse us for a while as I explain to the rest?", I mouthed softly.

She turned back to look at the rest and then she scoffed at me.

"I don't think that you should be given a chance to explain yourself. I have told them of the contents in your diary and I would say that the rest will probably agree with what I think now. You know what? I think that you should just get out."

Those words made my heart sank deeply. I studied all of their faces.

Jimin and Yerin both had their heads hung low; JB and Jr were frowning ; Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae were just staring at me blankly; Jackson was shaking his head at me and Mark, he looked enraged.

"Haven't you heard me? I said GET. OUT! You don't even belong here in the first place!", Min hollered angrily and pointed towards the door.

I could feel a prick of tears behind my eyelids now. I gave GOT7 and 15& one last look and I prayed fervently for a miracle to happen before I turned my back against them.

Much to my disappointment, no one actually stopped me from leaving. As I dragged my feet towards the exit, Jin grabbed onto my wrist.

Ah. I almost forgot that BTS was here too.

Everyone else was giving me a blank look except for Jin.

When I looked up to face him, tears was already rolling down my cheeks. Slowing removing his grasp from my arm, I ran aimlessly out of the dorm, uncertain of the next destination myself.

-
-
-

JIN'S POV

The moment when she turned and faced me, she was already in tears.

Seeing her in this situation pained me a lot. She looked as though she have lost all the hope she had placed on them and she was totally crushed.

As I stared into her tear-filled eyes, I felt that she was slowly removing her arm from my hand and at the next moment, she left for the door.

Where else can she go now?

Worried, I dumped the rest and I ran after her right away.

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

After some drama, everyone just stayed in their seats in silence.

The Bangtan Boys then approached us awkwardly as they were totally unaware of what had happened.

"Hyung, sorry but where can we place all these stuff?", V asked carefully.

I took a glance at the bags they were holding. It was all the ingredients supposedly to be used for our party tonight, but it seems that it would not come into use after all.

Noticing that I was still in a shaken state, JB then showed them to the kitchen instead.

Why? Why did she have to do this to us? All sorts of question started appearing in my mind and I could feel warm blood surging through my body.

I want her to answer me.

"I will go and check what she've got to say", I finally made up my mind and stood up from the rest.