Chapter 8: Everland 1

The morning sun shone brightly into my room and I woke up from the blinding beam.

Today was the day for our Everland trip but I wasn't too excited about it as I was too sleepy because Mark and I returned to the dorm late last night.

Jimin and Yerin both kept coming into my room to pester me as I kept falling back to sleep each time.

"Hurry up unnie! GOT7 is already waiting for us downstairs!", Yerin yelled into my ears.

Upon hearing that, I felt bad and I dragged myself out of the bed unwillingly.

-
-
-

Soon, we were all lining up to board the bus and we looked like primary school kids who were going on an excursion.

I didn't even take the time to greet anyone and I just quickly plonked onto a seat close to the entrance of the bus.

I yawned and closed my eyes as I leaned against the window and continued to enter my dreamland.

I felt someone taking the seat beside me and the person placed something on my head.

I squinted my eye and realized that it was Jackson. He wasn't wearing a cap today.

"Wendy-ssi, you look really ugly like this, so it's better that you cover it up", he smirked at me.

His cap was on top of my head. I was too lazy to argue with him that I continued to ignore his presence.

Drifting off to sleep, I could hear bits and pieces of the noises they were making.

"Mark hyung, she's really ugly right? Hahahaha. Quick, snap picture of us now!", Jackson's laughter continued thundering across the bus.

-
-
-

"Wendy-ssi, wake up now! We have reached!", Jackson shook my body non stop and it got me a little dizzy.

I looked out of the window and was amazed at how beautiful this place actually looked. It should have been called 'Wonderland' rather than Everland.

I almost tripped as I made my way down the steps of the bus.

"Hey, be careful there!", Mark oppa caught my arm just in time.

"Thanks", I mumbled softly.

Since it was a weekday, there wasn't much people there. If there were, they were mainly tourists. This was a rather good news for us as this would mean shorter queue and less people would recognize us. We wouldn't want a crowd tagging along with us when it was supposedly our off day.

All of us started talking pictures along the way.

I posed with Jimin and Yerin at the Rose Garden as the place was really romantic and a wonder. It made a perfect background for our picture!

Bambam and Jackson then tried to play a fool by trying to photobomb us, while the rest were just chatting among themselves.

"Woah!", I suddenly screamed when I noticed a really scary and tall rollercoaster ride some distance away.

"Oh, that's T-Express! It's one of the best rides here! You wanna try it?", Mark noticed my expression and asked.

I nodded excitedly.

Before proceeding, everyone started forming their partners.

Bambam and Jackson
JB and JR
Youngjae and Yugyeom
Yerin and Jimin

They were all partnered up in a flash, therefore leaving with Mark and I.

"So I guess I'm partnering with you~", Mark walked towards me and said.