Chapter 7: Mark OPPA

"You will get a cold like this", he said while adjusting the coat properly on my shoulder.

I could feel myself blushing already.

His presence was making me so uncomfortable or rather, too comfortable that I could not even think straight before I blurted,

"YA! What are you doing out here like this with that knee? Didn't I told you to rest?"

The moment I said that sentence, I wanted to kill myself.

Mark widened his eyes at me and gave me an amazed look.

Oh my god.

I hope that the ground would open and swallow me up this instance.

"Do you always address people by YAH?",he lowered his head and his face was only a few inches away from mine now.

"Sorry", I quickly looked away from his gaze.

"Come to think of it, we have not greet each other properly before", he whispered and stood back up again.

He came to my side and stood there as his gaze now turned towards the Han River.

We stayed quiet and in the same position for quite sometime before he turned to face me.

"Anyway, thank you for today. I feel a lot better now", he smiled at me and pointed to his knee.

I was so nervous that I did not reply but just nodded awkwardly at him.

Silence.

"You don't really like to talk huh, do you?"

I nodded.

"But I thought you had a lot to say when you were with Jackson... Do you not like being around me?", he asked and showed me his sad puppy eyes.

"No, it's not like that! It's just that...", I paused, "Oh never mind, forget what I say."

"Do you like me?", he suddenly asked.

This question caught me off guard and I choked on my own saliva.

"What?! YES, I mean NO! Wait, no, oh my, this sounds so wrong...", I was more like mumbling to myself now.

I could see the corner of his lips twitch.

"What are you smiling at?"

"You reminded me of one of my friend back in LA. She acted the exact same way when I asked her the same question last time. Coincidentally, you reminded me of-"

"Of Wendy", I continued for him and he gave me the 'how did you even know' look.

This is definitely one conversation that I hate the most. I lost my temper all of a sudden and shouted at him.

"YAH MARK! Do you know that fans don't like it when you start talking about her or when anything that she post online in relation to you gets surfaced? I'm a fan too, so please quit talking about her", I insisted on covering my ears.

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

Oh my god. I was stunned at how she had overreacted initially.

BUT.

Her expression now is just way too cute!

Holding back my laughter, I ruffled her hair as if I was comforting a puppy.

"Come on special fan, oppa know that you like me a lot, so let's not be jealous and angry anymore ok?"

"Lol what? So I'm your special fan now?", her eyes glistened with joy but she then look at me suspiciously.

"Wait, I'm not falling for that. I didn't say that I like you. Don't take it to heart", she had her back turned against me again.

Although I was a little hurt by her words, I decided to show her my sincerity. I shuffled the contents in the plastic bag that I was holding and grabbed one bottle out.

-
-
-

WENDY'S POV

"Wendy-ssi, this is for you and count it as my special fan service", he chuckled as he tossed me a bottled Pokka Green Tea.

"And in return, you will have to call me Mark oppa! You definitely have to quit the habit of 'YAH-ing' here and there...", he paused,

"And NO calling me HYUNG! I heard from others of your excuses already but make this an exception."

I opened the cap and took a sip of the green tea.

I can see from the corner of my eyes.

He was waiting.

Waiting for me to open my golden mouth.

"Stop staring!", I warned but to no avail.

He had his arms folded and his foot was tapping impatiently against the ground now.

I took a deep breath.

Ok, I'm going to do this now.

I can do it. I CAN DO IT.

"OPPA!!!!!", I shouted out loud.

"MWOLAGO?", he acted as if he didn't hear it.

"I said it already", I snorted.

"Say it louder then. What's the point when I can't even hear it?", he teased.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I said MARK OPPA!!!!!", I shouted at the top of my voice now.

"WAE WAE WAE, MY DONGSAENG????", he responded and he tucked my head under his arms mischievously.

Ouch ouch ouch.

Although it hurts, I still enjoy staying in this position right now. I like this new bond that Mark and I are sharing and it had made me see him as a whole new person.

He soon let go of my head when he realized that I had suffered enough.

"Come on, it's getting chilly. Let's head back to the dorm now", he already took my hand and was dragging me along with him.

-
-
-

We soon arrived outside our dorm.

"So, you are joining us for Everland tomorrow right?", he asked before I enter.

"Yes, oppa."

"Alright, see you tomorrow then", he winked and waved goodbye to me.

I saw him off until he entered GOT7's dorm.

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

I was grinning from ear to ear as I entered the dorm.

I don't really know the reason behind it but I am in high spirits now.

I placed the stuffs on the table and was about to enter my room when Jackson called out to me.

"What took you so long hyung? Did something happen along the way? Eh? And how come it's short of one drink?"

Oh ya, I recalled.

My lips curled at the thought of her.

"Well, I met a nice and innocent girl just now and I rewarded her with your share."

-------------------------------------------

Author's note:

More fun will be coming on in the next 2 chapts, so stay tuned!

And please, will anyone leave me some comments on my story? Like this there anything I can improvise on? :/ thank you so much.

<3,

Wendy (: