Chapter 1: A mysterious man

"Hoooo~", I stretch out my arms as I yawned loudly and sling my bag on my back. It was finally the last day of my clinical and soon, I will be able to welcome my well deserved two months break before the next semester starts again.

I am only a first year Physiotherapy student and I did not expect my curriculum to have been so tight and hectic. Besides having to cope with the usual modules, I have to undergo clinical education in hospitals as well to face the real world and ensure that I'm indeed a competent physiotherapist.

"Thank you so much for the week and bye guys!", I waved goodbye to my fellow colleagues and supervisor.

I trudged wearily out of the office and as I was plugging my ear piece into my ear, I noticed a middle aged man waving at me from afar.

Me?

I pointed at myself and gave the man a questionable look.

The man nodded at me in reply and gestured for me to come forward.

How weird of him to be wearing sunglasses, a cap and a mask in a hospital!

Nonetheless, I walked towards him and as I got closer, I finally recognized him.

"OMO! AREN'T YOU J-", before I could finish my sentence, the man cupped my mouth.

"Yes dear, I am", he nodded nervously and removed his mask.

"Shhh..."

I stared at him in disbelief. My eyes was literally bulging out athough it has always been very small, and when he realized how shocked I am, he slowly released his hand from my mouth and spoke again.

"May I know how old are you?"

20? 21? How should I phrase it?

"Er... I will be 21 this year, though my birthday is not yet over", I replied nervously.

"Can you sing?"

OMO OMO OMO.

"I can't really sing well but yes, I will definitely try my best!"

"Can you dance?"

"Ahhh... This... Sorry, but I am not really confident about this..." I scratched my head, looking down on the floor as I slowly send my hopes away.

However, he nodded and it seems like he was really satisfied with my answer.

My eyes started glistening with joy as I pray hard for the moment I have been waiting for.

설마...(seol ma)

"Good! You are the perfect girl I have been looking for! Welcome to JYP!", he stood up and straightened his arm, already preparing to shake my hand.

I smiled weakly as I stared at the contract he was holding and I shook his hand.

"Well, tha--nk you for giving me the chance, Mr Park Jin Young."

----------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hi guys!

Nice to meet all you! It's my first writing a GOT7 fanfic and I'm really excited about this! Hope that you guys can support me! Got this idea when I was just daydreaming and I decided to pen it down as its sounded quite intimidating to me. I will just be using my own name in this story but feel free to replace it with your own, so that you can really get the feel of the story. Ah, although i can't promise frequent updates as my curriculum is REALLY hectic, I will try my very best. Cheers, and hope that you all will enjoy this story and feel free to leave me comments 'cos I really need motivation to keep me driving!

<3,

Wendy (onedaye_)