unidentified emotions

~[y/n POV]~

I sat at my desk staring down at my legs. I know I'm going to die today...
My entire body was overheating and I can feel my heart in my ass. Today we had an algebra test. #1 I had no idea about any test, #2 of COURSE I didn't study for it, and #3 my mom said if I fail one more test... She's gonna home school me!

"Hey." A short boy next to me tapped my desk until I looked up at him. "You having trouble?" He whispered while sensei was turned around. " I... Uh yea, kinda... " my hands gripped each other tightly. "I... Guess I could spare this... Do you need it?" He handed me a phone with the brightness turned down. When I looked closer, I noticed a calculator app on it! "Ah... Thank you so much" i took the phone before sensei started to watch the class.

About a half hour later, i was the 8th person to finish the test, I bowed to Kenma while returning his phone and walked up to turn my paper in. Once class was over, the only class I had was Language Arts.... The worst class of all... Not because of reading or anything! Actually reading and writing was quite peaceful... It's just the teacher i hated most of all! Mayaso Sensei always found something, even if it was sooo small, she would complain.

~[2nd person POV]~,

You walked into the class while setting your bag down and sighing. Kenma excused himself to the bathroom while you took a seat. "Alright class! Get your books out and I don't want to hear any talking!" Mayaso Sensei yelled loud enough for the entire school to hear which was very unnecessary. You grabbed you manga from your bag, excited to see what happened after bakugou and izuku fought.

A large hand swooped down and grabbed your manga from your hands. " y/n! I said a book... Not some dumb cartoons that will teach you nothing... Go to the library and pick an acceptable book! and come get this at the end of the day! " she took the book to her desk as a few kids snickered at you.

You pushed yourself up from your desk lazily and left the classroom. "She just hating" you giggled while stomping to the library

____________________________Bathroom

~[3rd person POV]~

Kenma blushed while holding his arms around himself. He was alone in the bathroom while he laughed like a maniac while he pulled his phone from his pocket, his blonde hair swung over his eyes as he wrapped the phone in tissue "I'll seal it when I get home" he smiled and closed his eyes to relax... "She... She touched my phone" he laughed. His heart was pounding as he remembered how your fingers rubbed together while he slid the phone to you. "Oh y/n! My angel!" He covered his red face.

He was always confused on how he could keep his composure around his sweet angel. Her eyes.... They were so bright when she looked at him. "One day I'll make you MINE y/n darling" he sighed.