Overprotective

Annai (Y/n's mom) was arguing with her about recent "events". A student that attends Nekoma recently went missing. Police have been investigating but Annai insisted that y/n will be supervised in public until the case is solved.

(Btw, sorry Kyota was introduced to quickly but then killed so quickly. Really sorry about that! <3)

" No! It's not fair! It's not my fault! " y/n screamed at her mother. She usually didn't argue with her parents but this time was completely unacceptable. Her parents want to drive and pick her up from school and her sister has to accompany her every time she goes out in public.

"JUST GO AWAY!" Y/ n stomped upstairs and slammed her door.

(I can't slam doors in my house or else 🔪😊)

                             🎮Kenma🎮
                             xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hey, u there?                                                    
7:13 pm

Y/n?
7:14 pm

Y/n reply
7:14 pm

Y/n Are you ok?
8:26 pm

I'm worried about you
8:34 pm

                                                       I'm here, sorry for not answering.
                                                                           Read at 8:49 pm
Is everything ok??
Read at 8:50 pm

                                             Yea, my parents are being annoying😣
                                                                            Read at 8:51 pm
Sorry about that
Read at 8:51 pm

                                                  It's cool, they just stressing and stuff.
                                                                 Anyway! Wyd?
                                                                  Read at 8:52 pm
I'm just playing Among us.
Wanna call?
Read at 8:53 pm

                                                                        Sure, one sec.
                                                                        Read at 8:53 pm

Y/n brushed her hair out of her face and set her phone up on a pillow. She pressed FaceTime and sat up straight.

Bo doop!

"Hi kenma!" Y/n waved at the camera and smiled. "Hey, how do you feel?" He plopped the camera on the bed and it stared at the ceiling. "Hm? What do you mean?" " Didn't you say your parents were stressing" "oh right, I'm fine. It doesn't really bother me" "ok good, do u play among us?" " I do, wanna play? " "yea I'll make a separate server" .

They both played games for an hour until her sister walked in. "be back Kenma" she hung up the phone and looked at her sister. " who was that on t-" "a friend, what do you want?" she cut her off. "Don't catch an attitude with me! I gotta suffer too y'know!"

" sure. " y/n stuck her attention back to her phone. "I'm being nice because I have to go out tomorrow, wanna come with?" Her sister hung on the door. " Yea, where you going? " she asked. "To the mall. Be ready at 4" her sister left.

Y/n called Kenma back in the phone. "Hey, my sister is taking me to the mall tomorrow. Wanna come?" " I'm not really...sure I'll go! What time? " "uhh. She said be ready at four so I'll meet u at 4:30 if u can go?" " I'll be there, don't worry" "ok thanks! Let's play a new round since I disconnected" " ok".