Stay Awake

Kenma held you hand and two tickets in his other. He walked very fast, dragging to behind him.
________________________
"Stay quiet y/n. Keep your hood on at all times if you trust me" he zipped up your jacket. Kenma drugged you before you both left, just enough to stimulate your mind so he can control you for a while.
"don't let go of my hand and don't make eye contact with anyone. Do you understand?" You shook your head yes.
_______________________
You were way too energized but you didn't move alot. Your eyes were wide and your pupils were expanded. A billion things were going through your head all at once and your head felt so numb. There were lots of talking at the station. Everyone was so loud but you couldn't hear it. What the hell did kenma give you?

Kenma has his hair in a ponytail and a hood on. He was talking to some person that did something with the trains. I don't know, I'm to dizzy for this shit. All I heard was mumbling. Kenma turned to look at you, "you alright?" He held your face to his. " Yea.. I. I i. Good? " you were dizzy as fuck. What did he ask again? You just shook your head yes.

He brought his mouth to your ear. "Dont pass out until we get on the train ok?" He whispered . You just shook your head again. After more talking, you began to rock back and forth. You were getting stares from a lot of people and they thought you were crazy. Kenma pulled you on to a train

He collapsed into two seats and you laid on top of him. Your bags were already under the seat while people were loading onto the buses.  Kenma kept his face buried in your shoulders so no one noticed both of you. "To. Osaka, Japan!" A loud computer yelled from the front.

Kenma sighed and rubbed your back. This is going to be a very long journey.

________________________

Y/n's family was just about ready to give up their search when a detective got some evidence that they could use for public disclosure. "Kenma kozume is his name, he's a student from nekoma." He clears his throat. "He was caught on footage, abducting a female student from the same school that your daughter goes too. He-" annai jumped up and pointed at the papers on the tables.

"I know her! She's my daughter's best friend! She came by our house often when they were younger! Where is she? Is she okay!?" The detective kept his head down. " I'm sorry miss but, your daughter might be in grave danger. "

Hello once again my weebs and weirdos! Thank you a billion times for all of the new followers and votes! You guys give me inspiration and speaking of which... I'm gonna throw you NovelTsunami_7. It is 3 AM and I should be sleep but ofc you forced me to do this😔. But everyone, get some water and sleep! I hope you have a good day/night! Bye my peeps!