×∆MISSING???∆×

~[2ND person POV]~

Y/n had on a giant Tie-Dye shirt and black leggings with white air forces and a small silver bookbag (but you can change it ofc!!!). She met Kenma at the food court and split up with him while her sister went with her boyfriend.

"Where do you wanna go first kenma?" she was excited to spend a day with her friend. " anywhere you want to? I don't usually come here so.. I'm not sure. " his hands where in the pockets of his Khaki knee shorts.

He had on red high tops and a green pouch slung on his back. "Ok, let's go to hot topic! We should find some cool anime merch in there and stuff!" she pulled his wrist and ran into the store. They spent a while at every store just so y/n could abuse her allowance on the most useless things.

"Hey. Can we go to my house?" Kenma finally looked up from his phone. " Oh, why? " y/n slung a bag around her shoulder. "I wanna play some new games with you." He took one off the heavy hate from y/n to hold it. "Sure but I don't think my sister-" "we can take the bus. It's how I got here anyway, you can text her later." " Oh, alright. "

Y/n and Kenma waited for the bus for about fifteen minutes. They got on and rode to a convenience store that was near Kenma's house and just walked the rest of the way. "Drop your bags off over here and you can turn the game system on that's near the couch. I'll just get some drinks." Kenma walked into his kitchen and looked through the fridge.

Ding!

"Oh! My sister texted!" "Wait don't answer!" The first plan was to drug y/ n and lock her in the attic. But if she tells her sister where she is, I can't go through with my plan. Phase 2. Kenma quickly dug in his green pouch and pulled out a bottle, he grabbed a rag from the kitchen counter and ran over to y/n.

He stuck the rag on her mouth and nose and kept his grip firm she struggled and tried to scratch him but eventually lost consciousness. He knocked her out with chloroform. Kenma broke her phone and burned the tracker. He picked up her body carefully and chained her inside the attic.

He kept her unconscious for a few hours until she woke up by herself.

"K-Kenma- kun?" ...

JUST LETTING U KNOW! THIS IS WERE THE STORY GETS GOOD!!!!!  Mentions of disturbing things like

🔪💜✨blood✨💜🔪