Fear

Y/n was starving and her mouth was dry. She threw her head back against the wall and began crying. Her clothes were dirty and her wrists had Bruises from pulling on the chains.

The door burst open and all she could see was complete darkness. Is someone finally here to save me!? Y/n sat up at attention and stared at the door. She waited and then heard grunting.

Kenma approached the door pulling something that looked heavy... Like...a.... Body bag!? He carefully dropped the bag on the floor and sat down to catch his breath. His clothes were dirty and bloody. He got up and walked into the bathroom attached to the attic room.

After a while the bag flattened and you could see what ever was in the bag was breathing. Y/n went to the corner and cried silently. Kenma stayed in the bathroom for a long long time but you hardly heard any noises. He walked out after about 3 hours with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He walked over to you and squatted. "I miss you" he pulled your face and kissed you lips. "Do you miss me?" He stood straight up and towered over you. "Uhm. I don't know" she sniffled. "Ok." He stood up and dragged the sack into the bathroom. You knew exactly what was inside. You just refused to face reality.

Kenma sat down next to you comfortably. "Are you hungry my love" "y-yes..." Y/ n hid her face behind her arms. It has been two whole day since Kenma has been back. Why did he forget her?

I'll get you something. Kenma stood up and left. In the other hand, y/n knew what was in the bag. She wanted to know WHO was in the bag, it almost haunted her.

Y/n waited for Kenma to come back but she just fell asleep. He entered the attic holding a plate of warm tempura. "Sorry I took so long, my mom needed me to do something" he set the plate down and rested his head on your lap. "You can eat, I didn't poison it y/n" he started to rub your leg up and down.

If things wasn't already creepy he started to kiss your thighs. "K-kenma. Please stop" he obeyed and rested his head back on her legs comfortably.

Loud and quick shuffling was heard from the bathroom. Kenma jumped up and snatched his green bag off of the wall and into the bathroom. A few thumps were heard once he closed the door.

He threw an empty needle on the floor the floor and hung his bag up. "Y/n... If you ever try to escape me. I will kill you" he left the room. His disoriented and Psychotic words left shivers down her spine.

When she tried to reach for her plate of tempura with her foot, she kicked it even farther. She slammed her head against the wall and sighed.

____________________________________

Annai's tears felt like acid. She's been crying for hours but her eyes still burn. Y/n's father sat comforting her. It was a hard time for y/n's family, their hearts ached of regret. Especially y/n's sister, she knew y/n went missing because of her irresponsibly.

Police questioned the family many times but seiena (the sister) never admitted to losing y/n in the mall. Seiena told the police about y/n's little friend.

The detectives didn't see any harm in just a friend although they did question him incase. Kenma was an outstanding liar and almost brought the detectives to tears explaining how much he missed his dear friend y/n.

They left his house with no intention of denying his stories or understanding what lies in the attic of his families home. "Y/n~ did you know... The cops came looking for you today?" He mumbled a whisper.

You sat on the floor with him in the back of you, his head on your shoulder and arms around your waist. "No... I didn't know" "well, I put on a nice show to keep you my dear. I'll go get some games for us." He left the room as quick as he entered .

I HAVE MORE SCHUUULLLL!!!! I don't wanna do ittt!!! I am confident that my writing is good enough already.... Because I use auto correct😂 ily and ty for reading but I think I'll start some MHA yandere one-shots. Lmk! Ily!!!!💛💛💛 I got class inna few minutes!