the price is questionable

Saturday morning. A nice time for kids to play outside and teens to go places with their friends. Although, Kenma prefers staying in and cuddling with the love of his life. Kenma tried to be as kind as possible, so he never chained you up while you cuddled. His phone rang a few times but he just put it on vibrate. His face was buried in your chest and his leg was wrapped over your leg, it was comfortable but awkward to you.

He folded his fingers into yours. "Y/n. Do you love me?" The room was silent for a moment . "Y/N?" He questioned sternly .  Before she answered, Bsf/n started to move and fidget around in the bag. Kenma got up and unzipped the bag to reveal her face. She looked absolutely petrified.

"Your ruining the moment" kenma zipped up the bag and dragged it into the bathroom. After a few seconds , there was loud thumping. (Yall. I'm listening to chill bill while I'm high and writing this 😌 I'm soooo comfy) y/n panicked and  got off of the bed.

She ran to the bathroom door and locked kenma inside. She needed to buy time so we could find the key. Kenma yelled and kicked at the old wooden door. " fuck fuck fuck!!! " y/n panicked and searched around frantically. No key was in sight so she began kicking at the lock.

Dust and wood were popping out of the door, a million splinters were eating at her feet but anything was worth freedom right about now. The keypad fell and the door cracked open. She opened it and slipped down the ladder. She made a left.

A short lady with a natural figure and silky black hair stood in front of a door, ready to knock on it. You both stared at each other with a few billion questions. "Uhm. Are you ok...?" His mother asked. Y/ n didn't interact with anyone other than kenma for the last four weeks. Everything felt completely new.

Kenma approached y/n from the back and grabbed her hair. "Ow!" She fell on the floor and started to kick. " Kenma... What's going on? " his mother dropped the tray of food. "Im... I'm sorry mom." Kenma raised a knife in the air.

" kenma! Wait! " he stabbed her right in the neck. Blood splashed everywhere, even y/n, who was frozen in pure terror. Kenma dropped the knife and crouched down to his beloved. "Sorry you had to see this" he pressed your head to his chest. You didn't move an inch.

Next thing you knew, you were right back in your isolation prison. Kenma Sat on the floor humming and ✨dissecting✨ his mom's body. "Hey y/n. I had an idea" he turned to her, blood covering his face and clothes. "Yes kenma?" You were buried under blankets.

"What do you say, we sell my mom's body parts on the dark web... Take the rest of her money... And let's run away together!" He smiled so brightly for the first time in... In fact he never truly smiled. "Yes kenma". What!? Did you really just agree!?!?!

" I'm glad. Thanks darling" he returned to his sick hobby, once again leaving you alone with your thoughts. This was rotten. Completely evil. It's almost shocking that this freak can even love anyone. 'everything is perfect' kenma couldn't stop smiling at the idea of living with his Angel forever.

"Tsk! Ow!" Y/ n held her foot! "Y/n! Are you alright!?" Kenma dropped his knife instantly and ran over to the mattress. "Just. Just some splinters." " I'll help. " kenma started pulling them out one by one. Afterwards, he kissed her foot and tucked her in.

"I have to clean up my mess downstairs before my dad visits next week so I'll start now. Sweet dreams dear" he smiled down at her and kissed her head. "And if you try to escape. It will not be pretty, I promise you." He left the room.

Welp fuck. It's been a while and I lost my discord account :/ I've been beyond stressed so please forgive me for the sake of kenma. My mental state is not. THERE. Ig you could say. Thank you for reading my lovely sinners💛