Messy tracks

Kenma held you under the thin blanket he always carried in your bookbag. You heard loud sirens, leaves crunching, and loud men yelling to each other.

"Kenma! Kenma get up now!" He looked at you with his usual tired yellow eyes and messy hair. "Yes baby?" He pressed a kiss on your cheek.

"Kenma! There are people nearby!" You kept shaking him. Your heart was pounding in Your ears thinking it could be law enforcements coming for you both. Then the sounds tuned in for kenma.

He grabbed his bookbag, stomped out the mini former campfire you two made, wrapped your blanket up and threw it into the bag, and grabbed your hand. "They saw the smoke signal, we gotta run y/n!"

All this damn running. Why were you protecting him!? The quiet psychotic little boy who killed everyone you love and took everything away from you. Was it really worth the trouble?

_____________________

"So this is it huh? Im gonna die now." There were large dark circles under her eyes and her skin was pale. Bsf/n started to cry. "I never thought I would see the end like this"

Her hands were bruised and cut from the ziptie. She could feel the dry blood on her hands. It was warm and stinging. "I wonder if she's still happy? Will she cry if I'm dead? Would she forget about me to be with him?"

"Bsf/n! Go talk to him!" Y/n cheered. Bsf/n covered her face behind her smoothie. "Y/n! What if-" "No what if's damnit! If you don't go talk to him, I'll embarrass you right here!" She angrily whispered.

"Fiiiinee" she grumbled and stood up. Y/n pushed her forward and she started to walk, clutching her bookbag. "Hey, how-" "hi!" The boy smiled. "I seen you with your friend, your pretty!" He said with an airheaded smile.

"She was the only reason I could move forward. He better not hurt her."

"Be safe y/n. I love you"...

Blood splashed on the bathroom walls and everything went black.

__________________________

"Kenma!" Y/n stopped running and kenma turned around. "Y/n! Let's go! They're gonna find us" he pleaded. "Fuck you kenma. You took everything and controlled me!" "Y/n. You've been missing for nearly a year now! Do you really think your life will go back to normal if you turn back now!?" He reasoned.

"No, but at least I would have a life!" 
"Over here!" Loud footsteps and crunching leaves sounded out of the argument. Kenma started to freak out. He pulled you but still, you wouldn't budge.

Everything was already bad enough until he hit you. You held your head and stumbled back. "Y/n... i-" you were stuck and confused. Did he actually just strike you. A glare emitted from your irises.

"Help!!! Help me!!! HE'S OVER HERE!!! HELLP!!!" You fell and laughed. "Run" you laughed. He looked at your with pure fear. What the fuck can he do now? You laid back and closed your eyes.

All your problems with handle themselves now. "You'll regret this y/n" he jetted off and you sighed of relief.

"It will only get better. Or worse."

I legit got out of school for faking being sick yall. I just bought snacks too. Anyway join my discord server, the link is on my comment bored. Hope yall enjoyed, byeeeee!!!