Thief

~[2ND person POV]~

The quiet kid was nice, he didn't hang around too many many people because you mostly saw him around Kuroo-san. Even though the part of Tokyo that you lived in was a small part and just about everywhere you went, there was usually a friend or someone who just attended your school.

Right now you sat at your desk while your sister cooked dinner. It was dark outside and it was getting late but you did want to stay up long enough to eat. You toyed with the Rubiks cube on your desk before opening your folder to start your homework. You always did your homework in the morning, right before school or your best friend would let you copy her homework. The small light that shone over you was just a yellow short desk lamp, it was bright enough to shine into your backyard just a bit. You began to dim it by turning the nob.

~[Y/n's POV]~

I sighed into my hands and laid my head down on my desk, I was SO tired so I closed my eyes and thought of the best moments I've ever had with my best friend, she was away in Mexico for a while. Not really sure why but she said she'd be back by the end of the month. I was going to be quite lonely without her.

I could smell the steam of boiled potatoes and corn downstairs that my sister was making. Can't wait to eat. Next thing I know I was off to sleep, it was awfully comfortable at my desk right now since most times my back would be slumped into the chair and I'd practice drawing for hours.

~[Kenma POV]~

I could see her shadow. Her head to her shoulders is all I could see on her wall. She set her head down and I could notice her breathing and the way she was so calm, she never inched a muscle in her perfect body. I wanted to touch her and rub her head. Lay her head on my chest and tell her I'm here for her. I wanted to kiss her and stay by her side for Eternity. I lifted my drone into her window and it tell onto her desk, staring into her face. My remote control started to beep, letting me know the battery was almost dead.

The drone powered off and I was frozen in shock. MY PHONE IS IN THERE!!! I had no way to get to her room. Her garage! I didn't have a key or anything so I broke into the side door to the garage, never a smart thing to have... I found a few useless- no, they could be useful in case I'd have to bury her sister. And her parents....

Looking through her dark garage, I see a silver and blue ladder, tucked in the corner. The light from the moon was letting my vision free in the dark cramped place. I grabbed the ladder from the corner and started to extend it out on her lawn. I didn't make any noise when I put it to her window. I heard loud music from a window closer to the lowest floor which I was assuming was her sister.

This was way easier than I expected to be honest. i climbed the ladder to the top, this story was almost like Repunzel. I was the Prince, y/n was my ever so precious Repunzel, and her sister was the witch. I was determined to be with y/n and I will not let anyone take her. There she was before my eyes, her orange nightgown. Her hair in a messy ponytail. Sleeping so peacefully.

I climbed inside and plopped onto her bed. I stared at her for a moment before locking her door, I don't need anyone coming in her room and seeing a complete stranger, More like her future husband. Her breathing was quiet but at least she was breathing, I could see it. I started to look around her room while being as quiet as possible. I stuffed a pair of her underwear and socks into my pocket, along with.... A journal??? If had a lock on it and a few decorative cotton balls on it. I also stole a water bottle she was drinking from and a notebook of her drawings and doodles.

I took my phone from the drone and stuck it into my pocket before slinging the drone onto the lawn. I kissed her forehead and ran my hand through her hair before I unlocked her bedroom door and climbed out of the window. I put the ladder back into her garage and closed the door and then grabbed the drone to run all the way home.

~[ y/n sister POV]~

I walked to y/n's room and opened the door, she was fast asleep on her desk but her window was wide open and it was freezing in her room, I closed her window but before I did, I noticed that our garage side door was left open for some reason. I shook her awake and she was adorable with her messy hair and dumb sleepy face. " get up, dinner is done" I popped her in the head "and stop leaving the garage open!" I scolded. " Yea, yea" she yawned while getting up. We walked downstairs.

Before me and y/n sat down before dinner, she prayed and I went to go check the mailbox, to my surprise some short kid was running down the street like a jet. Don't they know that school only ended hours ago? There was no mail so I sat down and ate with my sleepy dumb little sister, still thinking of that dumb little kid running down the street. I hope they're okay.

HI! UNMEI HERE!!! Just wanted to say that I'm not sure if you live with both parents and/or an older sibling but in this chapter, mom and dad were in public somewhere! Idk. Bye bye!!! 👉💓💛💚💙💜👈