The More You Know

Please don't bite my head off💛 I legit forgot I was writing this book so I'm very very sorry. I am writing more shit tho so that's great ig 🙃 anyway. Enjoy!!!

{Y/n pov}

Their home was truly beautiful in the morning. So many windows in the house brought in the sunlight, making everything feel so much more refreshing. "Good morning Mrs. Tetsuro" I smiled as I stepped into the kitchen. I never realized but she was also very beautiful herself, no wonder where kuro gets it from.

"Y/n, good morning sweet heart! Are you hungry?" She hurriedly stood from her chair, waiting to cater to me. "I happen to be, yes. But please do not burden yourself if it's any trouble" I responded as polite as possible. "Nonsense. Have a seat and I'll have you a plate ready in just a moment. I hope you like mixed rice with uni" she smiled.

Kuro is lucky to have a mother like this. Speaking of, "where is kuroo? At school?" I asked. "Not yet, he should still be in the bathroom upstairs getting all pretty for the girls at his school" she laughed. "No I'm not" kuro sighed behind the corner. "Good morning kuro" I smiled to him.

"Morning. Hey, what's for breakfast mom?" He asked still buttoning his uniform blazer. "Rice and uni" she mumbled, concentrated on making the plates for both of us. "Yea, no. I'll just grab some cereal" he groaned. "No you won't Mr! Sit your butt down and eat this food. Athletes don't eat lucky charms for breakfast!" She slid two bowls before each of us, waiting with an impatient expression towards him.

Despite being some nice little lady, she sure could put her foot down when needed. "Yes Ma'am" he sighed. Did he wake up with an attitude or something? "Kuro look at me. Are your eyes getting dark again? What happened to you sleep sche-" "mom please stop nagging me right now. I'm still very stressed as you can see and your putting too much pressure on me at the moment." He said.

"I know, I'm sorry sweetie. I just don't want you to leave me again, please understand that I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm just scared you might fall back into that place again and I might not get you back" her voice softened, almost as if she was on the verge of tears. "It's okay ma. I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I just still need a bit of space, you understand?". She shook her head and he pulled her into a hug. "Love you more than anything ma, I'm fine".

I nearly broke down in tears at how well they communicated with eachother. Such patience and understanding. "Well your running late so I'm gonna put this in a lunch bag for you. Go grab your bag" she patted his shoulder and he ran off.

"Sorry about that" she smiled. "Oh it's not a problem, I wish my mother could listen and understand me the way you do with kuro. It warms my heart". She smiled and turned to the cabinet to grab a dish.

_______________________________

"Bye mom! Bye y/n!" Kuro yelled before shutting the door and disappearing. "Mrs Tetsuro, if you don't mind me asking, what were the medications you mentioned to him last night? And why did he seem to get so upset about it?" I folded my hands over the kitchen island.

"Oh." Her aura seemed to change into a smaller, less confrontational one. "After the whole... incident.. with you and him, kuro began to distance himself from everyone and everything. He stopped playing volleyball, his grades dropped, I stopped hearing from his closest friends, his teachers would call me constantly about him sleeping in class or letting his grades slip." She sniffed,

"I didn't know what to do. I had to get help for my baby so all I could think of was a physiologist. Kuroo was diagnosed with PTSD and bipolar disorder. I nearly broke down when I found out. My poor baby was struggling with mental illness and I hadn't realized sooner".

"I was completely against it but the doctors insisted on putting him on medication. I hated the thought of kuro living off of pills until he actually depended on them more than anything. My sweet angel " she sobbed. "Although, he's been fine for the past couple of weeks, much better when you showed up in safety. So I guess it's alright."

Such a kind lady. Having to be put through this Terrible torture. Mostly because i was so stupid and naive to trust someone I just met. I can't blame myself for these types of things, no. But I feel so sorry for her.

"I'm sorry Mrs Tetsuro, but I can assure you that as long as you let me stay here, I'll take care of him." I rubbed her hand. "Such an angel" the woman instantly grew bright and cheerful again. "Alright, go ahead and finish that food, I don't need any starving kids in this house" she laughed.