worth friendship?

Kuroo POV

Since y/n went missing, Kenma has not been fully concentrated in volleyball. Or sometimes he gets too focused, he's probably still going through it since y/n was a good friend of his. It must be painful.

The police still don't have a single lead on y/n's absence. her parents said she was a smart, and very kind girl. Not to mention she was. Lots of people loved y/n but was always afraid to talk to her because her intelligence was sort of intimidating.

(I wanna throw myself in a bucket and raise a civilization there)

I think maybe I should talk to kenma, just to try cheering him up a bit. Ill just go over his house after school.

____________________✨after school✨

Kenma stopped my a corner store and got the estimated pad size for y/n. The month was coming to an end and Kenma already knew what time it was... Kuroo stayed outside of the corner store and waited until Kenma left. He followed Kenma all the way home.

"Hey kenma!" Kuroo walked up to Kenma's porch. " hello kuroo" Kenma clutched the bag closer. "Hey, you seemed sad lately. Can I hang over for a while?" Kuroo suggested . "Sorry, I'd rather be alone right now. Thanks for your concern though." Kenma closed the door until kuroo stopped it midway with his foot.

" Y'know kenma, it's not healthy to bottle up your emotions like this. You should talk to me" kuroo opened the door "I don't have to do anything you say" Kenma tried to shut the door back. "Kenma! Why are you avoiding me!? Is it because y/n!?" Kuroo said the wrong thing...

"Kuroo, I think you should just leave." Kenma once again tried shutting the door but once again kuroo slammed it back open. " Why do you choose to avoid everyone!? WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH!? " "KUROO! LEAVE NOW!!" Kenma was short and scrawny. He was no match for kuroo's strength.

"HELP!" A faint scream was heard from upstairs . "Kenma, who is that?" Kenma's heart DROPPED " it's no one, go away! " Kuroo walked into the house, pushing Kenma backwards. "WHO ARE YOU!?" " Y/N!!! " "Kenma-" kuroo turned around and Kenma slammed the door onto his head, instantly knocking him out.

"Damn you y/n" Kenma cursed under his breath and shut the door. He ran to the attic and pounced on y/n "You want to get me caught don't you!?" He pulled her hair. " Kenma stop! Stop! " bsf/n muffled a few words behind the duct tape.

"Good idea..." Kenma held duct tape from his bag that always hung on the wall and taped y/n's mouth shut. She muffled swears that he couldn't understand. "Shut it y/n. I'm dealing with you later" he pointed at her and left the room.

Y/n No longer heard the yelling person downstairs. Are they ok? What did Kenma do? Who was down there? Is Kenma ok?- Who cares if Kenma was ok!? It's about if I was ok! Y/n yanked on the chains again.

Kenma's small figure dragged kuroo to the not so far away kitchen and laid his body down. As Kenma started to put a paint sheet down, kuroo groaned. "Kuroo?" Kenma turned around and stood over him. " Kenma? What... What happened? "

"Uhm. You... Fell and hit my door, now your head is all messed up" "damn. Call the ambulance"

(But not for me- nvm)

"Uhh. Sure." Kenma wrapped the paint sheet up and ran to his house phone.

(Y'all probably wondering where Kenma parents at? Well Kenma doesn't live with his dad, his parents divorced when he was young which also brought out a little depression and social anxiety and after years, his mental health went down because he was always focused on games and never talking to anyone other than kuroo✌ just letting y'all know! And his mom is always at work) Enjoy!

"911, what is your emergency?" " Uhh. My friend is really hurt, can you send an ambulance? " "they're on their way" "ok, thank you" Kenma hung up the phone and tended to kuroo. "You sure you don't remember?" Kenma squatted down next to him " no, I feel dizzy and stuff " Kuroo looked at kenma.

"Where did I hit my head?" "Are you sure you don't remember anything?" " Yea... I. Think so? " "what was the last thing you remember?" Kenma helped kuroo sit up. " Uhhh. You went to the corner store and bought... Pads? Why? " "those were for uhm. My mom, come on and get up" Kenma pulled him up.

"I'll go get you a wet towel, stay here" Kenma ran upstairs. If the ambulance were on their way, y/n would hear the sirens hand start to scream again through the tape. a Tranquilizer would keep his secrets hidden well.

Kenma injected a sedative into you from a needle. It knocked you out shortly and he slammed bsf/n's head down since he ran out of the tranquilizer. He ran downstairs with a wet towel. "You ok kuroo?" Kenma pressed the towel to the gash in is head "I don't know, my head hurts like hell" 

__________________

The ambulance took kuroo and interrogated Kenma to see what happen. Kenma made up a quick sob story and sent them on their way.

(888 words!!!!

Also, I'm writting this in a giant dinosaur onesie and I have a class in 6 minuets, love y'all and drink some water. I might update again today idk💛bye!!