Encounters

~[2ND person]~

Kenma hugged her diary and carefully put it inside me dresser. He folded her pink underwear and laid them on top of the diary. He didn't want to read the diary yet, only on a special occasion. "Kenma, I'm not making dinner tonight. What do you want to eat?" His mother walked into his room. "MOM! What did I tell you about knocking!?" Kenma slammed the dresser closed in shock. "Uhm?... So... about dinner?" His mom giggled . "Just- ramen or something?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

~ [2ND person POV]~

Y/n crossed her legs and hummed. She was spread out across her bedroom floor, her LED lights on white and she was drawing. A simple love song playing in her headphones while she rocked back and forth, she wore a while t-shirt and black shorts with white fabric lining. Red socks and messy braided hair. Her sister sat at her desk on the phone and laughed, this was they're definition of 'hanging out'. "Yo!" Her sister kicked her in the butt with her foot.

" Hey! " y/n snatched her head phones out and looked back. "Wanna go to the store with me?" she stood up. " Eh, sure" she got up and grabbed a sweater that was hanging on her closet door and walked out with her sister. They got in the car and drove to the closest corner market. Y/n hopped from the car and skipped into the market where she seen kenma.

"Kenma-san!" She embraced him in a hug and he gently rubbed his hands against her back. " hi y/n, how are you? ". "I'm great, what are you buying hm?" She folded her arms behind herself while her sister walked to some boy and kissed him. " Just. Um. Camera film? " he started to pick up all these weird old camera accessories.

"Oh wow. I had no idea you were a photographer!" She chirpped. " Well. I guess so, I just like to take pictures a beautiful things " Kenma looked up at her beautiful face. "Like what?" She leveled to him to help pick up the camera films.

" Uh mostly flowers, sunsets or anything like that" he stood up and looked away blushing. "Well, get me a picture of the stars of you can?" Her bright smile almost blinding him " i-I'll see if I can do that" he bowed "wait, kenma." He turned to the girl and she ran both of her hands through his soft stringy hair.

" Y/n! " his face was littered with unwanted blush that made his crush on her kind of obvious. "Bye Kenma!" She trotted to the school supplies isle . Kenma ran home feeling flushed. Y/n swayed her arms around in the candy isle looking for her favorite candy. She picked up a large big that was party size for herself and ran towards her sister like a child. "Lemme git dis!" Y/ n how the bag to her sisters face.

"...are you really going to eat all of that by yourself?" Her sister folded her arm. " Well, if you get it for me, then yea! " she shook the bag. "Ok sure"

Unmei- hi, this one was so boring and I apologize. School is getting on my nerves and my parents too so please forgive me 🙏 ily ty for reading 💞