Stalker

~[2nd person POV]~

While you walked home it was quiet, well except the trees that were rustling and flowing in the warm April breeze. So peaceful. Although your anxiety still felt on edge... Maybe it was just a false alarm, your just scaring yourself... Or maybe it was a warning.

While you walked, holding onto your backpack straps, you were completely unaware of the sharp yellow-orange eyes that were peering at you. Snapping pictures and recording videos of you just while walking. You stumbled on a rising sidewalk, which made you land on your stomach and groan. Your skirt flew into the air and revealed your pastel underwear.

Kenma's eyes widened as he zoomed in with the camera, making sure he also snapped a few pictures. You jumped up and he ducked behind the tree. You straightened your skirt, your face red as you stomped on the side walk while cursing at it. You wish you could blow up the sidewalk until you remembered bakugou.... You giggled.

AND THEN YOU REMEMBERED YOUR MANGA THAT YOU LEFT IN THE CLASS! You jetted off in the schools direction, watching your step this time. Kenma followed while hiding behind a tree or telephone pole every once in a while. You sped back into the school while he waited.

~[y/n's POV]~

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! PLEASE DON'T BE LOCKED!!!!" I grabbed the front entrance and yanked on it, just for it to be locked. I grabbed my skirt and tried to catch my breath as best as I could. Once I looked up, I noticed the grey sky and dark clouds that started rolling in.

"It can't get any worse can it" I threw my head down as the rain started to pour on me, nearly soaking my hair until the rain stoped... Wait... Did it stop? I looked up to see a bright green sheet over my head, once I turned to my side it was that short boy with blonde hair again!

"Hey... I guess you could use this?" He brought a small smile to his face while looking at me. " thank you! " I bowed to him and we both began to walk. "So... Why are you still here?" He seemed to look nervous at my question. "I-i was uhm.... I forgot I didn't have volleyball practice, that's all." He looked shy and turned away. " Oh, how come? " I tilted my head at him.

~[Kenma POV]~

She's onto me now! I know she is! Just stay calm... She hasn't said anything... Rational.... I should be fine for now... "I believe he had some family emergency" I scratched my neck. "Aw, I hope he's okay! Anyway, what's your name quiet boy? I'm y/n!" Her angelic voice ran through my head, making my fingers to numb. "Uhm. My name is kenma" I already knew her name.

I knew her hair length. Her favorite color. Her hobbies. Her talents. Her favorite food. I-... I also new when her monthly cycle started, and when it stopped. I know what her bedroom looks like. I know what underwear she went to sleep in last week. I know who called her yesterday. I know what she ate for dinner last night too. I know everything about her. I know her...

Gomen! This part is short. I'm just ready for the plot