Mental pressure

You and Kenma stood at a crosswalk. You felt surrounded. There were people and cars everywhere. You eyed the cars for anyone suspiciously watching you. Your heart dropped in your stomach when you noticed a police car with an officer on duty.

The guy sat in the car, slowly chewing something. He watched you both and didn't blink. The officer reached his hand towards the door handle and stepped out. Kenma snatched you with all of his strength into a different direction.

The cop followed. Kenma turned, so did the cop. Kenma ran, so did the cop. Kenma walked into an alley way with you. An alley way. A very traumatic setting for you. "Y/n" he whispered low. The cop turned into the alley and waited.

"state your names kids!" The officer palmed his gun holster. Kenma kept his head down. "I'm Kozume! Kenma Kozume!  This is " y/n l/n" kenma then went silent.  "I know you! Put your hands up boy!" Kenma gave you a knowing look and then did as he was told.

What the fuck. No way kenma was giving up that easy. No way in hell. He has something planned right? "Come here y/n, get away from that rotten boy!" You stared at kenma while slowly walking towards the cop. 

He pulled you behind him and pointed his gun at kenma. "Get on your stomach and put your hands behind your back!" The blade! Why else would kenma leave me with a blade if I was not going to use it!

Thats why he gave me that look! Don't tell me...

He wants me to kill a cop?.. Kenma rested on his stomach and the officer ran over to him and began applying pressure on his back. Kenma didn't flinch or resist. He was completely reliant on you and that blade right now. The cop held his walkie talkie and Whispered 'code blah blah bunchanumbers' 

the cop left kenma on the ground to Talk to you but once he turned around, the blade impaled his throat and he held his neck. Kenma looked shocked when he watched the body fall onto the cement. 

"y/n what the hell!?" He squirmed in the cuffs. You glared down at kenma. "Y/n, please help me!" He kept squirming. You kicked his body over on his back. "Y/N!" 

"your lucky I don't leave you here with this corpse, but I'm not that kind of person." You took the key ring from the officers pocket.
__________________________________________

Kenma rubbed his wrists. (if I'm being honest, I would have left his ass to go get some candy) "thanks y/n but I didn't need you to kill him." he squatted down and looked at the wound. You kicked his knee. "so your telling me, my first murder was unnecessary!? plus.. I needed a reason to stay with you". "sorry 'bout that."

Kenma held your face and moved his lips towards yours. "yea, your cool sir but I'm covered in a dead humans blood so I do not prefer to kiss you" your backed off of him. "right, so I was thinking. what do we do in this situation? I mean, with a cops  dead body in an alley way. not to mention, in a populated city..."

__________________________

You changed your hoodie inside out while Kenma pushed the body into a dumpster. "hey, y/n?" "hm?" " do you. trust me at all? " he turned to you with concern on his face. it's rare for him to show any emotions. " Uhm. I'm not quite sure, but maybe a little " you zipped your hoodie up from the inside and left the alley with him.

_____________________________

When it was nightfall, you both took the cop car and drove to the woods. both of you climbed into the backseat and you slept in top of him. your head on his chest and his hand in your waist.

He was warm and he didn't snore. in the alley way, when he asked you. It was hard to tell, I mean, he kidnapped you, killed your best friend, took you hostage on a journey to another city but he did take good care of you all the way and saved you a couple times.

what was going on in that maniac brain of his?

HI QUEERS AND QUEENS!!!!!! 💛 how y'all doing? I'm back and I'm craving a chubby girl😋 a bitch failed school and had some delays but here we are once again. hope u liked this chapter cuz I got more in stock. ily😩💛 tysm for reading and go get some water!!!! 👋