Guilt trip

The birds were loud. they're migrating. so am i. I pushed the door open and crawled out. "kenma?". he was digging a ditch next to the car.

"Kenma, what's going on?" I stood behind him. He seemed so concentrated while he whispered to himself like a crazed person.

Not like it was anything new but he didn't even notice me. He just kept mumbling and digging with a stick.

I walked over to the car and pulled the passenger door open. I popped open the glovecompartment to find loads of paper and a gun.

I Cocked it back and kenma jumped up at attention. "Damnit y/n! Put it down!" He came at me aggressively.

"Damn, sorry" he seemed agitated so I did as he said. I collapsed in the passenger seat to keep digging around.

As I looked further in the mess I made, I realized all the junk was not just police files.

Family photos, his wallet, his wedding ring, his phone. I turned the phone on

*68 missed calls from: My Everything *

*44 missed calls from: Mariana *
*47 missed calls from: kio*

We're those people his wife and kids? I got lightheaded. It's my fault! I'm the reason they're calling! Do they know he's dead?

Holy shit. It just hit me. He was not a bad guy! Kenma brainwashed me and now I killed an innocent man.

I stared at kenma who was still digging his stupid hole then the gun in front of the car door caught my attention.

I picked it up and stared at him. I could make it quick, it's already loaded. Just hit it and run.

I stared at him. "Y/n, come here" he turned around and I dropped the gun behind me. I took my time walking over to him the squatted to see what he needed to show me.

*y/n × kenma* was scraped into the dirt and a picture of both of us with three kids. "Kenma, who are they?" I pointed to the kids.

"Those are our children of course, unless you want four?" I panicked. "No three is fine!" DAMNIT! I did it again.

I was supposed to kill him and now we're talking about having kids!?! Why am I so gullible!?

He smiled and stood up. Kenma looked into the car and saw the phone. His eyes got wide and he threw all the junk into the car.

He started to stomp on the phone over and over again. The plan was to dig a large ditch, drive the car into it, set it on fire, and camp out in the forest near by.

He did just that. He ran far with you and he didn't stop until sunset. Kenma held you in a sleeping bag all night.

The boy who took everything away from you. The boy who ruins everything. The boy who is an embodiment of bad luck.

Kenma kozume.

____________________

Ty for reader lovelies! Btw join my discord server bc I wanna get to know you bc ilyyy

https://discord.gg/K7twtdyU