Regret

"Y/n, good morning my love" Kenma opened the door. In his arm he held a towel, body wash, shampoo, a yellow gown, socks, under wear and bra, and lotion. It was all organized over his arm.I

"I'm gonna give you a shower y/n" you jumped up on the mattress and held the blankets over yourself. He sat the items in the end of the mattress and walked into the bathroom. He dragged the bag out of the bathroom.

The person in the bag was still breathing although Kenma didn't feed them in three days. He unlocked your chains and brought you to the bathroom. He began to take off your t-shirt but you pushed him away.

"I'll do it myself" you turned away from him and pulled you shirt off. You covered you breasts with your arms and pulled your underwear off. "Good" he rubbed your head and turned on the shower.

"Get-" "i know what to do!" You stepped in the shower. He grabbed the cloth to put the soap on and wash you. Before he put it to your shoulders, you snatched yourself away. "I know how to do it!" You took the cloth away and started you wash yourself.

He looked at you. Just a blank expression on his face while he kept quiet for a second. "Get out" "what?" " get out of the shower now" he turned it off. Kenma grabbed the towel to you and you covered yourself with it.

_____________________

He chained you back to the bed with your towel still on. "This is what you get" he pulled the body bag to the middle of the room. He unzipped it and revealed... BSF/N??? Duct tape was around her mouth. She looked straight at y/n and started to struggle.

Kenma left the room and y/n started the yank on her chains to get to her friend. Bsf/n was most likely tied up inside of the bag because she was not moving her hands. Kenma walked back in and stabbed a butcher knife into the floor.

He pulled the body bag off of bsf/n and untied her. She tried fighting Kenma but he snapped her arms and broke both of them. He grabbed the knife from the floor while bsf/n tried to kick herself away from Kenma but he just walked closer.

"Kenma! What are you doing!?" Y/ n pulled in the chains until they left marks in her wrists. "Y/n did this to you bsf/n" Kenma held her wrist down and swiftly chopped off her first finger.
Bsf/n screamed in agony. "Shut up" Kenma put the tape over
bsf/n's mouth.

"K-kenma?" Y/n had tears dripping down her face. Kenma smeared the blood from the knife onto y/n's thigh and began kissing her. Bsf/n cried from the pain that this nefarious boy had caused her. Blood was pouring from her finger and dripping on the floor. Y/n knew she had to kiss kenma, or he might do it again.

_______________________________

Once Kenma wrapped up bsf/n finger and then chloroformed her. He put her back in the body bag and left it in the corner. "Now will you obey me y/n?" " Yes kenma! I'll do anything! Please don't hurt her" "we'll see about that" Kenma took y/n back to the shower and cleaned her off.

Hey ppl✌ I just spilled spicy ramen broth on my screen✌✌✌ 🍜 hope y'all having a good day and get some sleep for me if u haven't already plz!!! I love you! Think positive thoughts and have a good day/night!💛💛💛