Safety

Some of y'all left me 😔. I had writers block lately but here you go weebs. Here is my update!

"Osaka japan. It's beautiful huh?" Kenma's hair blew around in the wind. The air was slightly cold but it was a nice day. Kenma held your hand for as long as you've been here. You kept your head down, you let yourself be isolated in this " paradise "

"It is." She clenched onto his arm. People were so scary. They were so happy. " let's go get a hotel room and then something good to eat, is that alright? " she just nodded. You and Kenma settled into a a large room with two beds, a tv, and a mini fridge .

Kenma seemed so much more happy once you both got on the train. You seemed much more quiet and out of it. He opened his arms to you and you welcomed yourself inside. "After maybe a month? We will get to live in a small station apartment. How about it?" " that seems nice"

The hotel was quiet. Room service came up every six hours and the bathroom was full of the most comfortable and soft towels.

____________________________

You stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. Kenma grabbed your shoulders and hugged you. "Kenma?" " sorry I keep doing this. I guess I'm excited to finally be at our brighter future. With you"  Kenma hasn't hurt you that bad. Not really at all. He only does this... Because he loves me... And I love him. " she wrapped her arms around him as well.

____________________________

The cops found things in kenma's house. Using a black light, they found traces of blood in the hallway. A body in the attic that was brutally dismembered and many chains connected so a padlock. There was old food and dirty, bloody clothes.

There was more than enough evidence to tell you were there, but where were you now? And where was kenma? Police checked passports but found none under his parents nor his name. Maybe he used a fake one and got away with it.

They questioned the employees at the train station but no one knew a thing apparently. Maybe this was a lost case? No way to trace you or kenma? And no one knew anything. A lot seemed off and detectives had many questions.
___________________________

"Say ahhh" Kenma slipped a jolly rancher in your mouth and you both giggled. You just sat on one of the beds talking to each other and eating junk food. Kenma really was not a bad guy, he just loved you a lot and had very odd ways of showing it. He entertained you and relaxed you  for about two hours. A knock on the door.

"Hello? Room service!" Kenma opened the door and forgot to hide you. " hello here's your refil-" the man looked up and his skin went pale when he saw your face. Kenma read his actions and took that as a sign to act quickly before this man does anything irrational.

Kenma dragged him into the room really fast, triggering your ptsd. He slammed the door shut "y/n help!" He held the man's legs but you couldn't think straight. "I- i" Kenma reached for the ice bucket but the man still put up a fight. "Y/N HELP NOW!" Kenma tried pushing the guys legs to the side.

Y/ n jumped up and looked at the man and then Kenma before bolting out of the room. She fled straight down the hall and down the fire exit. Kenma huffed and punched the guys balls. The man curled up in a ball so Kenma proceeded to stomp his head in all over the floor. Then chased after you.

When the doors opened, bright light blasted your eyes. There were so many people that looked nothing like kenma. Instincts kicked in and you ran into an alley way. A drunk man with a large brown coat looked at you and laughed. "Whatta ya doin here princess?" He stood up from a large pile of trash and grabbed hold of your arm.

You stuttered while trying to rip his greasy fingers off your delicate skin. "Hey, don't be in sucha rush. We jus gaht here" his evil smile was taunting enough. He slammed you onto the wall and rubbed his fingers along your panty line. "Stop!" You attempted to push him away but sadly he didn't budge .

This ugly ogre pulled your pants down and rubbed along your thighs. "Are we done with your temper tantrum yet y/n?" A blade impaled the man's head and blood poured out. He dropped to the ground and flat out died. You locked back up to see your knight in blonde tips. " don't run away like that again idiot" he kissed your head.

AH I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING. I had absolutely ZER0 ideas of what to write this time! I'm sorry! Forgive me please, my writers block won't happen so often so please do not worry my lovely readers💛 I'm here for you all so I shall now proceed to give you and internet hug.

Ok have a good day/night babies!