Dear, Kyota...

~[second person POV]~

A boy skipped around a corner to see y/n at her locker. "Uhm, excuse me, y/n?" She turned to him " yes? " she smiled. He bowed and handed her a bright yellow rose. It was beautiful. "Y/n! Please accept my feelings! Or if not... Then please accept the rose!" His face was still pointing to the ground.

This boy was named Kyota Shiro. He was a fair looking kid with burgundy red hair. He had lots of friends since he was always very kind to everyone, he just wasn't really y/n's.... Type. "Awww. Kyota dear, how sweet" she accepted the flower and kissed his cheek. "Y/N!" His face exploded into red and he ran around the corner. " BYE Y/N!!! " you hear him yell down the hall.

"He is so sweet" y/n whispered to Bsf/n. "I think so too! I once overcooked the rice in my bentou and he shared his with me!" She reminisced. "Let's get to class" y/n Shut her locker and walked to her class. Kenma scratched at his neck obsessively. "I'm gonna kill him" he whispers to himself. He twitches a few times then leaves to plan.

______________________After School

"Hello?!" It was dark. Around 7 :00 pm on the football field. Kyota was called out there by Y/n herself.

PING

💜💛Y/n💛💜
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Kyota? Where are you?
I'm at the football field, where you told me to meet you.?

Sorry kyota! I meant the football lockerooms!<3
RIght, I'm on my way!

Kyota opened the door to the lockerooms to be met with complete darkness. "Y/n!? Where-" Kenma penetrated a knife into the back of his neck. "Kyota-kun, you and y/n were never meant to be, she is mines" Kenma kicked Kyota to the floor as he choked on his blood and the knife.

Kenma drags his body to the incinerator and triggers it with fuel. He cleaned the blood and shoved y/n's phone in her own locker. He smiles at his work and the walks to her house.

"Call it again" y/n rocks her leg impatiently, her sister trying to help find her phone, sadly no hope. "I don't hear anything! Maybe you just left it at school?" She suggested " well, I'll check tomorrow "