previously planned

"Detective, we have have new leads on the kyota shiro case." A talk officer walked into the dimly lit interrogation room with a blank folder. He slid it across the table to the man dressed in all black. "Thank you. Your dismissed" the officer left the room as quickly as he entered.

There were some clues and connections from two cases. The first was a boy named Kyota Shiro, he was labeled as a missing person case, only because his parents refused to accept the worst.

The second case was a girl named y/n l/n. She was also a missing person case. It was hard to believe kyota was still alive considering his blood was found in the female lockerooms four months ago. Camera footage showed him entering the school after hours.

Once he walked in, he never walked out. Y/n on the other hand, did not disappear at the school. Both of these students went missing in the same month. They both went to the same school and were both second years.

Another case caught the detectives eye most of all. Bsf/n's case. All three of the students were in the same predicament. Although there was something very suspicious about the last girls case, after questioning many of y/n's classmates, he found out she was y/n's best friend.

The way she went missing was walking home from school. If that's true, he would need outdoor footage of every building that she passed on her way. The detective left the room to get the supplies he needs.

_____________________________

"Y/n! We made 14.8 million yen!!!" Kenma jumped around happily. " what? Where did you sell her body?! " y/n Sat up straight once she heard the news. "Idunno? Some dark market in Guam I guess? But forget her! We're rich!!! This is more than enough of what we need to run!"

" but won't your dad be here some time soon? " "oh, yea! I have a plan for that my love" kenma smiled at her. This was a new smile for you, it was genuine, pure, it was real. Shuffling sounds were coming from the bathroom. His smile dropped and he stood up from crouching. He sighed and walked into the bathroom.

Alot of banging and yelling, then after a few seconds he walked out bloody. "Sorry y/n, I just got really tired of her" he left the room to clean up. "Wait what did you do!?"

She stretched as far as she could on her chain. There were lots blood splashes on the walls and the side of the bathtub. "Kenma!!" No answer.

_____________________

"I need this kid searched ASAP!!!" The detective slammed papers on the desk. " Yessir! " an intern with big glasses and a nerdy figure got to typing on his computer. There was footage caught from an Italian pick up resturaunt, a boy with black nd highlighted blonde hair, abducted bsf/n by holding a rag over her mouth and dragging her in an alley way.

The rag was most likely drenched in chloroform to put her to sleep. "Searches came up for a teenage boy at nekoma high school by the name of Kenma Kozume sir" he pushed his glasses up. "That damn kid!" He stomped out of the office.

Kenma was destroying his house. Ripping up furniture and tearing down pictures and wall ornaments. Breaking everything with a sledge hammer. Y/n could hear the loud banging downstairs. She was scared for her life.

Clothes, hygiene products, and other important things were packed in bags already for them to leave. Kenma stared at his work, very proud of himself. "Y/n?" He climbed up the ladder to the attic.

" Kenma, why did-" "hey! I think we should take a trip! What do you say?!" He laughed. " Uhm. Where to? " "well, far away from this despicable city! Let's move to Osaka! Or maybe just a nice quiet place in the mountains?" He grabbed a key from his "tool" bag and opened the padlock on your neck. You backed into a corner immediately.

"I've told you a million times, I'm not here to hurt you y/n" he sighed. Kenma reached his arms out to you and embraced you in a tight hug. " I'd never hurt you... Not too much atleast. Now grab your bags, we have to go dear! "

Kenma was never this happy or energetic. "When we get on the bus, we'll play games and cuddle!" Kenma was going to take you out of tokyo, to somewhere very far, where no one knows you names or faces.

Y'ALL ARE SPOILING ME WITH ALL THESE VOTES AND READS! We already hit 2.k reads my lovelies!!! Drink some water and get some sleep. You need it and you deserve it and I love every single one of y'all weird asses💛 also, I need some entertainment in the comments so lemme know watcha think😊🙏❤