Am i tripping?

~[2ND person POV]~

Y/n sat at her desk swinging her legs, was she short or was the desk high? Speaking of short, Kenma walked into the classroom. "Goodmorning kenma-kun!" Y/ n smiled to him. He waved back and sat at his desk next to her. "Your hair looks nice today-" the classroom door bursts open and there stands y/n's best friend. "Where dat bitch at?" Her friend scanned the classroom.

" BSF/N!!!! " y/n tackled her friend to the ground while they laughed and hugged. "I MISS YOU" they screamed while other kids laughed and giggled at them. "Are you done yet?" The teacher stood over them. " Sensei! " the girls jumped up and bowed to the teacher. "Don't do that bowing formal stuff, you make me feel old" she patted their heads. "Nice to see you back Bsf/n, you have a test in math to take during lunch period so be prepared." She walked past them.

" yes sensei! " the girls looked at each other and hugged again. "Don't leave me for so long like that again! I was lonely ya'know!" Y/ n shook bsf/n's shoulder. "Yea yea, I wont! My mom had to go pull the plug on her dad with her step-sister or something. I was with my cousin the whole time. And don't go getting lazy on me!" Her friend straightened y/ n's collar

_________________lunch

"I'll see you at reading class! Wait for me at my locker!" The girls waved goodbye to each other and split paths. Y/ n walked to lunch where she seen Kenma and kuroo sitting together. She skipped near Kenma and ran her fingers through his hair. He blushed and she walked past almost in slow motion. " hey babe-" Kenma smacked kuroo in the back of his neck. "Shut up!" Kenma looked angry at him. " Damn, my bad, chill. ". (I like ya cut g-)

Y/n waved at Kenma before getting her lunch and plopping down next to him. "Afternoon Kenma-kun" she took her fork out of the plastic wrapper and began eating her mashed potatoes. "Hi y/n!" Kenma sat up tall and stared forward. " this food taste horrible, I'm tired anyway. " y/n pushed her tray away from herself and laid her head on the table. She shortly dozed off to sleep, a deep peaceful slumber, somehow in the noisy cafeteria.

"My dear y/n~" y/n could see her legs while she was laying down, she was warm and sweaty. "Your flavor... I always knew it would be so sweet~" y/n looked down to see blonde and black hair between her nude legs. He popped his head up and flicked his tongue at her with a large seductive smile on his face. "KENMA!"

Y/ n flung her head back and fell out of her seat. Kenma just stared at her with a concerned look. "Y-you!" Y/ n jumped up and fixed her skirt. " What? " Kenma just watched her. "Y/n, you were dreaming" her best friend rubbed her back and brought her to her seat. "Wait, I thought you were taking the test?" Y/ n was very confused. "Oh! I finished early" she swung her phone back and forth with a big smile on her face.

Y/n looked back at kenma. "I gotta use the bathroom!" " I'll come with-" "no, stay here bsf/n" y/n ran off to the bathroom and locked the stall door. She pulled her skirt down and rubbed her hand between her legs. "It's probably just blood." She looked down and it was not blood. Was Kenma really making her feel this way?

"NO! It was a stupid dream! I refuse to let it consume me!" She stomped her foot down and back to the cafeteria she went. " it was a dumb little dream! I-" her face went completely red when it met kenmas. She couldn't run back to the bathroom, it would seem suspicious. She walked back to her seat kind of wobbly.

"Y/n~ do you have a fever? You look kind of red?" Kenma brushed his hand on the side of y/ n's cheek. "KENMA!" She screamed and covered her face. " I'm very sorry y/n, did I upset you?" He moved closer to her face. "I just don't feel well right now, I'm sorry" she scooted closer to her friend who was paying no attention to the situation. "Please, get well, y/n" Kenma loved feeling the syllables of her name at the end of his tongue.

I was out of the house this weekend and didn't have much quiet time to write but I hope that 🍋-ish part helped a bit? Forgive me!