∆×Missing!?×∆ pt. 2

"K-kenma-kun?"

Y/n's wet hair dropped over her eyes and she lifted her arms to see them chained to the floor by a padlock. "KENMA!" He opened the door calmly. " Y/n, please don't be so loud-" "I'm not dumb! Let me go!" Y/n pulled on the chains. "Sorry, I worked this hard to get you here. I'm not giving up so easily" he stuck his hands in his shorts and proceeds to walk towards her.

She jolted into the closest corner. "I won't hurt you" he reached his hand at her. "GO AWAY!" She kicked at his hand and hurt his knuckles. " Y/n. Dont be like this. Are you hungry? " he shook his hand to stop the pain. She stayed quiet. "I'll get you some onigiri and a drink" he left and closed the door.

Y/n yanked on the chains but no hope. When she looked around the room all she could see was a window that was tinted with blinds, a flat mattress that she was laying in and two doors.

He walked out of the door closest to the right so the left door must be a closet or bathroom. Her feet were bare and she had a tee-shirt and underwear on. Her hair was wet and messy for some reason.

Kenma casually walked back in the room with a plate of rice balls and a purple cup with a liquid in it. He sat the plate in front of her and sat behind her. "Go away" she cried. "That's a stupid command" he ran his fingers through her hair.

He pulled a brush from ✨nowhere✨ and started to straighten her hair she snatched her head away and turned around to him. "Don't touch me." She moved over.

" Dont be like that y/n" he scooted closer to her and she scooted back away. "I said don't touch me!" " Ok... " Kenma stood up and left the room

I procrastinate😩 my bad!!! I'm annoying!! But ty for reading! <3