Evidence

There was a mountain of new evidence for the police. Computers and phones were found in the house, perfectly intact. They were transported to the police station to do further research about recent purchases, passports, anyone's ID, credit cards, and ect. What they found shocked the hell out of them.

Human body parts were sold on http/www.xxxxxxxxxxx-x.com. Kozume gained millions off of one body. Was this body y/n l/n? They looked further and discovered two sales of human body parts. He sold two people?! All of this computer and device information was unnecessary considering they found a paper.

It had lots of red messy writing but things that detectives could make out was
OSAKA
HOTEL
MONEY
HELP
HELP
HELP

This gave them everything they needed. Police and law enforcement were on they're way to Osaka.

____________________________________________

"Kenma. I think we should leave" "what? Why?" " well because there is a dead man in our hotel bathroom and cameras in the hallway possibly saw us... " you held your shoulders and sat up on the bed. Kenma took a moment to think. "Then where should we go?" " anywhere far I guess? " Kenma just sighed.

"Hey y/n?" He rolled over on the bed " yes? " "you know I'm scared right? I'm absolutely terrified. I never thought everything would turn out like this" Kenma just sat on the bed staring at you. "Do you want to run away with me?" Before you could answer, your body moved on it's own. You pounced on top of him and snuggled into his chest.

"Of course I wanna stay with you! I kinda feel safe with you." The words just spilled out . You told yourself you would never admit to it yet, these words came out on their own.

"That's good" he rubbed your head. "Start getting dressed. Wear that black hoodie I just got you." " but Kenma! It's hot outside! " "you want anymore people dying because of you?" " No. " "then do as I say" "ok."

___________________________________________

Kenma dragged you along the side walk. Should i scream for help? No that would be stupid. Just follow him, I believe he has good intentions for me. You walked past about 30 stores until Kenma pulled you into a dark alley way. "you have to stay quiet and keep your face down" you simply nodded your head and looked at the ground.

Kenma knocked on a door, it looked slightly dirty and rusty but Kenma seemed to know what he was doing. the door cracked open and a face popped out. "what?" a deep impatience in the person's voice.

" new ID, what about three hundred yen? " "sure kid, get your ass in here" the man fully opened the door, he was dirty with an old white tank-top on and some ripped up black jeans.

he had a messy buzz cut and somewhat of a beard. He ushered you and Kenma to sit on this dirty couch while he went to a side room. there were other people who looked to be criminals or just creeps.

Kenma pulled your head onto his chest and sat back. "don't look so uncomfortable, they might rob us if they know we're not from here" he whispers . You simply nodded your head and relaxed into the couch.

"yo, kid!" the guy who greeted you at the door called kenma into the room. He stood up and rubbed your hand. "I'll be back Angel." he looked directly into your eyes and walked off. when you looked into your hand, there was a clean silver blade.

that look must've meant protect yourself. or kill them all? I don't know?. You sat silent on the couch, waiting for Kenma to come back. You rocked your leg up and down, you couldn't keep still because the rush of anxiety from not being by his side.

you pulled you black hoodie lower over your face. your head was down and your leg rocked a little faster every five seconds. after all the trauma and ptsd Kenma gave you, your primal senses were heightened and you could tell one someone was watching.

They were ALL watching. your heart was in your stomach and you gripped the blade tightly. "is it a girl?" one of the guys whispered. "probably?" . this was getting scary now, where the hell is kenma????.

one guy pushed his chair out from the table that the men were playing cards at. He stood up and walked in front of you. Underneath your sleeve, you had the blade in your fingers, ready to strike. "hey!" the guy turned around. Kenma walked over to you.

he grabbed the book bag and your arm and kicked the door open. He left with you attached to his arm.

I have a one-shot book now! it's just a bunch of various anime x reader scenarios. it's called Oneshots Delight. also, thank you for reading and lmk if you have any suggestions, i'd love to hear them💛 drink water and get about five hours of sleep please!

ily and good night/day!!