Chapter 37 - Julia Margaret Mackey

Diana Pov

Success is a personal feeling. It is a combination of being happy and complete. The feelings of being complete comes from having fulfilling personal experiences.

My best and fulfilling experience is when i gave birth to my little girl, when i saw how beautiful and healthy she is..I told myself, this beautiful creature i created this..This is mine..and from then on..Julia became my whole world. My daughter bring joy and happiness to me. All the pain and sorrow disappear everytime i look at her.

My daughter became my world but i know deep in my heart that i still long for someone. She broke my heart and it will never be the same again. But no matter how hard i tried to forget her, i still can't. I forgive myself and I forgive her. Masakit yung mga nangyari but kahit gaano pa kasakit yun you just need to accept it and move forward. Hindi naman kasi pwedeng manatili ka lang kung san ka nadapa. Tatayo at tatayo naman talaga tayo kasi nga life is moving on. Kahit na gaano pa kadilim ang daan meron at merong light sa dulo kaya never ever stop trying, never ever stop believing kasi nga darating naman talaga yung time na sasaya ka rin.

Pagdating namin sa bahay. All are the same walang nagbago. I'm happy kasi nakabalik ako sa mundong iniwan ko.

"D? Diana?" sabi ng boses sa likod ko paglingon ko nakita ko si Mommy paiyak na lumapit sa akin.

"Mom...i miss you" sabi ko habang pinunasan ko ang mukha niya.

"i miss you so much iha..I'm glad that you're here..But where's Bryan?" tanong nito. Bago paman ako nakasagot..

"Mommy..." sigaw ni Julia habang inalalayan ni yaya

"Ohhh..Diana? Who is that little girl? Mom asked sabay turo kay Julia.

" Come here baby girl.. I want you to meet someone" sabi ko patakbo namang lumapit si Julia. Paglapit na niya i hugged her and kissed her forehead and said " Baby this is your grandma .Mom this is Julia Margaret Mackey apo niyo po" i told her while smiling. Halata sa mukha ng Mom ko yung pagkabigla. I know ang daming tanong sa utak niya. And she cried...tears flowing into her eyes as she hugged Julia.

"Why are you crying grandma? are you sad?" my little girl asked

"No baby girl..i'm glad that we already meet" my mom said

"Di you have a lot of explaining to do" she said with a serious tone

"Of course mom i will tell you everything"

I told her every details, answer every questions that she ask and how my brother supported me along the way. After our talked my phone suddenly ring.

Kuya Bryan calling...

"Hello Di..Dad's already awake and his asking for your presence here"

"I will be there..We will be there..I'm with Mom and i already told her everything"

"Good to know, how did she take it?"

"She cried..ikuwento ko mamaya pagdating ko"

"And sis..Franki is here and Gazini is looking for you" he said

"I see.."

"Di?" he ask

"Yes"

"Are you ready to see her?"

"Do i have a choice?"

"Of course you have a choice Di..but be sure that this time you choose what makes you happy" he said

"I know, i know but what if she hates me?"

"I don't think so Di.. Dad introduce us earlier she's nice and she's really beautiful like you told me,no doubt iniyakan mo siya ng sobra"

"Ok2. but what if she al-" i said but he cut me off

"Stop right there, i know you still love her, so please take your chance sis"

"Ok fine"

"by the way where's Julia?"

" She's sleeping napagod sa biyahe"

"Buti naman" he said " Sis hindi ko pa nasasabi kay Fourth at Ashley" he added

"Kuya you promise me that you told them" i said and he explain the reason why.

After i talked to Kuya Bry i prepare myself and told Mom that Daddy is already  awake and she's happy about the news.

English author Jane Green quoted "Each of us may think we know exactly what we need to make us happy, what will be good for us, what will ensure we have our happy ending, but life rarely works out in the way we expect, and our happy ending may have all sorts of unexpected twists and turns, be shaped in all sorts of unexpected ways"

------------

Thanks for reading

Have a great day ahead